1. The devil
is good when he is pleased.
2. God sends meat and the devil
3. The devil
finds work for idle hands to do.
4. A good lawyer, an devil
must be driven out with devils.
6. He must needs go whom the devil
7. Parsley seed goes nine times to the Devil
8. The devil
can cite the Scriptures for his purpose.
9. The devil
lurks behind the cross.
10. Tell the truth and shame the Devil
11. Money can buy the devil
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. An idle person is the devil
13. The devil
knows may things because he is old.
14. Speak [Talk] of the devil
and he will appear.
15. An idle brain is the devil
16. When flatterers meet, the devil
goes to dinner.
17. Do not hold a candle to the devil
18. Open not your door when the devil
19. The devil
looks after his own.
20. Once a devil
, always a devil.
21. Needs must when the devil
22. While the priest climbs a post, the devil
23. If the devil
finds a man idle, he’ll set him to work.
24. Man is a god or a devil
to his neighbour.
25. The devil
is not so black as he is painted.
26. Talk of the Devil
, and he is bound to appear.
27. It is easier to raise the devil
than to lay him.
28. He who sups with the Devil
should have a long spoon.
29. He should have a long spoon that sups with the devil
30. God is Love, I dare say, but what a mischievous devil