Random good picture Not show
1. what we call a Federal Depository Receipt.
2. American Depository Receipt(ADR), an important instrument for Chinese enterprises financing abroad, has undergone fast growth.
3. Depository Receipt A negotiable financial instrument issued by a bank to represents a foreign company's publicly traded securities.
4. Other countries besides the U.S. have depository receipt opportunities available.
5. As a kind of important invest instrument, DR (Depository Receipt) has raised wide concern.
6. If you want to take a look at a wider variety of options, you should be able to at least tell an American Depository Receipt apart from a Convertible Security.
7. It is also a constituent stock of Morgan Stanley Capital International Index and has a sponsored American Depository Receipt Program in the United States through JPMorgan Chase Bank.
8. Demonstrating four innovated products of the Personal Financing Business of Commercial bank of China: Trust, Asset Securitization, China Depository Receipt, Collateralized Debt Obligation.
9. In 1993, Hua Chen Holding Company, later considered as the government holding, listed on the United States market by depository receipt. Then, Sina and Net Ease do in the same way.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. In 1993, Hua Chen Holding Company, later considered as the government holding, listed on the United States market by depository receipt .
11. About the listing mode, many types could be defined like Direct Public Offering, Go Public through Buying a Shell, Depository Receipt, Convertible Bonds and Private Placement etc.
More similar words: deposit receipt, depository, depositor, repository, receipt, receipts, cash receipt, cash receipts, trust receipt, expository, suppository, return receipt, warehouse receipt, original receipt, acknowledge receipt, cash receipts journal, deposit, depositary, deposit slip, deposition, deposit box, term deposit, time deposit, safe deposit, cash deposit, bank deposits, bank deposit, deposit rate, deposit money, deposit book.