Random good picture Not show
1. They denounce deficit spending, declaring that you can’t solve debt problems with more debt.
2. Aggressive monetary policy and deficit spending have, for the time being, averted that danger.
3. World War II forced huge deficit spending, financed almost entirely by bond issues sold to American citizens and corporations.
4. China's stimulus is not just a matter of deficit spending, as economist John Ross has emphasized.
5. The White House must placate investors nervous about deficit spending with the political imperative of getting the jobless rate down.
6. In a Keynesian model, government deficit spending energizes a depressed economy and can stimulate investment and consumption in the private sector.
7. While Washington could engage in deficit spending, if we didn’t have money, we had to raise and spend, or not spend at all.
8. Deficit spending created an economic boom — and the boom laid the foundation for long-run prosperity.
9. Regardless of who wins the Presidential election, further deficit spending, tax rebates and other forms of fiscal stimulus are all a good bet -- both to happen and to be not enough to break the cycle.
10. Some deficit spending will counteract export losses in the short term.
11. And I was among a great chorus out on the hustings speaking out against this consistent and constant deficit spending.
12. "Unfortunately, the administration's solution to the problem posed by an excessive debt burden is to propose an avalanche of more deficit spending and higher federal debt," he said.
13. A woman who goes to war against the 19-year-old boy who knocked up her daughter and then posed for Playgirl is far more comprehensible to most Americans than deficit spending is.
14. These failures caused the stimulus enacted in February 2009 to be botched in both in its design and its administration, resulting in the discrediting of deficit spending as a response to depression.
15. The Obama administration has gone in the opposite direction: deficit spending.
16. Whenever you have negative real interest rates coupled with increased deficit spending, gold tends to rise in that country's currency, he said.
17. But we're getting up to almost 10 percent of deficit spending already.
18. We can argue about whether the ends justify the means (i.e. deficit spending) but the public can grasp the need for such a mechanism.
19. Keynes offered a mathematically elegant solution to why the world economy had stagnated and how government deficit spending could bring prompt recovery.
19. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. "Whenever you have negative interest rates, which we have today, and you have continuous deficit spending, gold becomes an attractive asset class," Holmes said.
21. And while we do rely on China to perpetuate this country’s trillions of dollars in deficit spending, we should not fear China dumping its billions of dollars in Treasuries, says Friedman.
22. Not surprisingly, Krugman instead, hails Keynes as the advocate of fiscal stimulus that would "prime the pump" through deficit spending and government sponsored job creation.
More similar words: spending, deficit financing, deficit, consumer spending, budget deficit, appendicitis, pending, impending, depending, deficiency, ending, lending, unending, pretending, never-ending, beneficial, spend, beneficiary, end in, send in, suspend, appendix, misspend, compendium, suspended, compendious, expenditure, indispensable, perpendicular, landing.