Similar words: oriented, event-oriented, disoriented, goal-oriented, target-oriented, export-oriented, object-oriented, application-oriented.
Random good picture Not show
1. XMLwriter has no support at all for data-oriented editing.
2. Data access developers who develop these data-oriented applications can attest to the fact that it typically requires wrapping DML (data manipulation language) statements in a fair amount of code.
3. Data-oriented XML is often similar to RDBMS tables, and is sometimes generated from such databases.
4. In contrast, data-oriented documents have little text as such, but rather contain nested table-like structures of numeric values and simple names.
5. Its purpose is to interpret the data-oriented, factual resume and add a personal touch.
6. Developing data-oriented Web applications can be a challenge since they require both Web development and database expertise.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
7. Architects and developers of data-oriented applications have struggled with the to achieve two very different objectives.
8. And for more data-oriented documents, you will almost surely want to use some display: table attributes somewhere in the definition.
9. For data-oriented XML documents, the target is usually the data format of a DBMS or an in-memory representation by an application that reads XML files.
10. The component may consume this property and just store it, pending a later operation, or it may do a single data-oriented operation, such as updating the value of an edit field.
11. Overall, XML Notepad is probably more suitable for editing data-oriented XML documents than prose-oriented ones.
12. Create structured analysis, information flow , process - oriented , data-oriented, and data process diagrams as well as data flowcharts.
13. However, an even higher level of value can be realized when these technologies are combined to deliver rich, responsive, data-oriented Web applications.
14. RSS is used with no form, single - view, one dimensional, data-oriented web browsers.
15. A few main differences stand out between prose-oriented XML and data-oriented XML.
16. Most of the tools and techniques I discuss are also a serviceable means of working with more data-oriented XML documents, but the emphasis in this column is working with marked-up prose.
17. This makes IE6 less suitable for displaying prose-oriented XML documents (but it is still good for data-oriented ones).
18. XML documents come in two broad types: prose-oriented and data-oriented.
19. And, depending on the type of SOAP services you have, you might be able to embrace Web 2.0 by transforming your services into REST services; this is particularly true for data-oriented services.
20. The data federation pattern focuses on the integration of data sources and provides a single system image through a data-oriented interface.
21. An ability to view XML as columns and rows is often important for data-oriented XML.
22. The large weblog.xml document used for benchmark tests contains about 8,500 elements, each having the same collection of child fields -- a typical arrangement for a data-oriented XML document.
23. In this article, an optimistic nested transaction model is presented based on a database transaction model that is data-oriented and a workflow transaction model that is process-oriented.
More similar words: oriented, event-oriented, disoriented, goal-oriented, target-oriented, export-oriented, object-oriented, application-oriented, data organization, object-oriented programming, orientated, orienteering, orient, orient to, the Orient, oriental, reorient, orientate, disorient, orienting, orientable, orientation, reorientate, orientalism, orientalist, orientating, disorienting, disorientate, reorientation, disorientation.