Random good picture Not show
1. This is Dahl at his most inventive and least violent best.
2. In the coming millennium, Dahl predicted, new telecommunications technology will exert a powerful influence for change on the democratic process.
3. Bobbio, like Schumpeter and Dahl, wishes to retain the competitive model of different parties for the peoples' vote.
4. The Roald Dahl Foundation has provided funds to pay for a paediatric epilepsy nurse at the unit.
5. Education bosses have edited favourite children's author Roald Dahl out of their proposed guide to recommended reading in schools.
6. Both Tarantino and Dahl direct and write for the disaffected youth of today.
7. Roald Dahl sat in a garden shed with an array of pencils and erasers on a board across his knees.
8. Roald Dahl was a famous author of children's books.
9. Dahl, too, senses that his writing will be affected by the events of 22 July but also doesn't know how.
10. Dahl even received flowers from the Red Cross.
11. Dahl, Robert A. Polyarchy: Participation and Opposition. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1971.
12. Notwithstanding his intuitions, Dahl knew none of this at the time, while the killer was loose on the island.
13. "This is a very special niece, " Dahl says. "My sister died of cancer 10 years ago and it's her youngest daughter.
14. On the internet, Dahl recalls, he came across a tweet that said the assailant on the island was dressed as a policeman.
15. As soon as Dahl saw the newsflash, he started scanning the internet in silent panic.
16. Dahl and DellaVigna reckon violent films prevent 175 assaults a day in the US.
17. Glaciologist Dorthe Dahl - Jensen says that means the sea level could rise sooner than anyone expected.
18. A 1964 children's book by British author Roald Dahl. The story features the adventures of young Charlie Bucket inside the chocolate factory of the eccentric chocolatier, Willy Wonka.
19. Mr Dahl was well-known for his macabre adult stories called "Tales of the Unexpected".
20. For me, at least, Dahl’s testimony put the “parking ticket” argument about Milken to rest forever.
21. At times this adaptation of Roald Dahl’s slender anti-fable — truer to the spirit than to the letter of the source — does not even look like a movie.
22. Dahl, a former advertising executive, sold his rocks for $3.95 on a bed of hay. Each sale earned him a profit of roughly $3.
23. Thus Frei, Maloney with Dahl, and Alan, all working separately and at different times and using different methods, found the presence of Cistus creticus on the Shroud.sentencedict.com
24. Roald Dahl was of course frighteningly good at it because he let the child look at the fallibility (or worse) of the adults who have a duty of care.
25. Equally disappointing is the latest stage adaptation of a Roald Dahl story for children at Christmas.
26. The prison's press office had arranged an interview a day after I put in a request, after asking Dahl if he would like to receive a journalist.
27. Methods Using cell culture technique, MTT colorimetric assay, ALP activity assay, Commasie brilliant blue staining and Dahl McGec Russell's alizarin red stain for calcium.
28. And simulating the revised model - Bingham and model - Dahl to prove the correctness and rationality of two models.
29. Visiting his widowed mother at her flat in the city, the novelist KO Dahl heard the explosion.
30. The stories were by such authors as John Updike, Roald Dahl, Anton Chekhov, Agatha Christie, and Raymond Carver.