Random good picture Not show
4. The telephone wire is cut off in this house.
5. We were cut off by the tide.
6. Kehr cut off some flowers from the bush.
7. He cut off a length of ribbon.
8. Mrs Kreutz cut off a generous piece of the meat.
9. The invaders cut off their prisoners' arms and legs and threw their mutilated bodies into the ditch.
10. These teachers have been cut off from the mainstream of educational activity.
11. He cut off a small piece of bread and gave it to me.
12. She cut off the best meat and threw away the residue.
13. I was cut off.
14. Charles I had his head cut off.
15. Landslides have cut off many villages in remote areas.
16. Our water supply has been cut off.
17. She's had all her hair cut off.
18. The rebels cut off the heads of their captives.
19. The army was cut off from its base.
20. She gutted the fish and cut off their heads.
21. King Charles I had his head cut off.
22. They were completely cut off from the outside world.
23. First cut off the water flow from the boiler.
24. Without a car we still felt very cut off.
25. I was cut off in midstream.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The farm gets completely cut off in the winter.
27. They cut off the enemy's retreat.
29. The town is without electricity and the water supply has been cut off.
30. If this bill is not paid within five days, your gas supply will be cut off.
More similar words: cut out, out of, put off, get out of, prosecutor, come out of, run out of, out of work, keep out of, out of date, out of order, out of place, out of sight, out of doors, out of breath, out of danger, out of control, out of practice, out of the question, cut, cute, cut up, cut in, cut down, execute, cut into, cut back, scuttle, auto, cut short.