Random good picture Not show
1. Gibbons failed to see the commercial value of his discovery.
2. Interestingly the commercial value of the site did not play a part in the calculation.
3. Problems concerning such a development, like high commercial value products - operative research are also dis - cussed.
4. The commercial value of fresh post harvest grape could be enhanced by processing with the alternating magnetic field.
5. Seedless grapes have high commercial value and seedlessness for table grapes and raisins is one of the principle objectives of Vitis vinifera grape breeders.
6. It is therefore a significant achievement and bound to be considerable commercial value.
7. Derived from satellite imagery at comparatively low resolution, predicted yields for different crops in different nation states become of commercial value.
8. If current trends continue, all natural forest land with significant commercial value will be gone within a generation.
9. Photographs For Exhibition Only . To be returned to sender, No Commercial Value.
10. Thus, China's network flows appear high, factually most of them are garbage flows, without commercial value.
11. Further, when the world of commerce was about to lay its ugly and contaminating fingers on life, here was a poem enshrining with security a world unstained by any commercial value.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. As the supplement instead or back to"80/20 rule"that we know very well, "long tail theory"is chosen as one of the concepts that had commercial value most in 2005 by"Business Weekly".
13. Table Tennis Competition Rules of order changes in order to expand the commercial value of flexible space to create favorable conditions.
14. N-acetyl-D- neuraminic acid is an important representative of a distinct class of aminosugar compounds- neuraminic acid, and has potential commercial value.
15. And large-scale city-state war may erupt at any time more, let whole game pass queasy and ankylose the highest balance that achieves game fun and commercial value.
16. To them, much one shows a chance, actually outspread its commercial value.
17. Thus, China's network appear high, factually most of them are garbage flows, and without commercial value.
More similar words: commercial, commercially, commercial law, commercialize, commercialism, commercial bank, commercial credit, commercialization, uniform commercial code, real value, terminal value, residual value, infomercial, commerce, e-commerce, interstate commerce commission, mitral valve prolapse, chamber of commerce, interstate commerce, value, valuer, values, valued, revalue, devalue, devalued, par value, valueless, overvalue, book value.