Random good picture Not show
1. Friday, January 5, 1996 Closedend funds sell a limited number of shares and invest the proceeds in securities.
2. Friday, December 29, 1995 Closedend funds sell a limited number of shares and invest the proceeds in securities.
3. Contraction front, appropriate attention to bonds and closed-end funds.
4. The Fund is closed-end, has a 10 year life and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
5. Shares of closed-end investment companies frequently trade at a discount from their net asset values and initial offering price.
6. closed-end funds in China are far outnumbered by open end funds.
7. The design alleviates the problem of keeping the closed-end capillary clean and free of mercury slugs.
8. Compared with closed-end fund, end fund has uncertain fund shares.
9. The potential assessment of Closed-end fund is both a theoretical and practical study.Sentencedict.com
10. The discount of closed-end fund is a question that puzzles people deeply.
11. Finally, when some closed-end fund declared its plan to convert to open fund, the discount significantly reduced, and made positive extra return to the investors.
12. Most closed-end loans are called installment loans because they must be repaid in equal monthly installments.
13. Utilizing to the equipment of closed-end loop die study the principle of working and mechanism shaping.
14. The logic of similar closed-end funds in treasury bonds, mainly on account of its defensive function.
15. Unlike closed-end loans, open-end credit does not require a borrower to specify the purpose of the loan and the lender cannot foreclose on the loan.
16. However, closed-end fund still be expected to be the best tool for long term investment.
17. What's the difference between open - end and closed-end funds?
18. Many investors have soured on closedend funds because they were burned buying closed-end IPOs.
19. But whereas open-end funds take in cash from investors at any time, closed-end funds have a fixed amount of assets.
20. The pursuit of stability and dividend yield investors, this is a closed-end debt - of the biggest attraction.
21. There is no unified view to the explanation of the closed-end fund.
22. This chapter briefly summarized the conclusions of the study, and put forward a number of solutions of the discount issue of closed-end funds.
23. These positions can be in listed real estate securities and closed-end funds.
24. But its valuation is actually down 6% from late June, when closed-end mutual fund GSV Capital bought 225, 000 shares of Facebook in a transaction that valued the firm at $70 billion.
25. It really means a lot if investors continue to hold the share when the closed-end fund changes to open-end fund automatically as investors do not need to pay the 1.5% subscription fee.
26. Actully, there is much difference between open end fund and closed-end fund.
27. The results of the research indicate: as a whole, the ability of the closed-end funds gaining market excess income is minus, and it's statistically significant.
28. In 1998, the first batch of fund companies and the establishment of closed-end funds.
29. Consumer loans are loans for consumers to purchase goods or services. There are two types of consumer loans: closed-end credit and open-end credit.
More similar words: closed end, closed-end fund, closed economy, closed, unclosed, close down, closed in, enclosed, close-down, closedown, close door, closed form, disclosed, closed-door, closed book, unenclosed, closed path, closed loop, closed shop, closed game, undisclosed, closed curve, closed-minded, closed system, self-enclosed, closed-circuit, closed universe, closed circuit, closed primary, enclosed space.