Random good picture Not show
1. The advancing soldiers closed in on the town.
2. Police closed in the railway station.
3. Most hotels are closed in the off-season.
4. Two factories were closed in an attempt to cut costs.
5. Keep the window closed in case it rains.
6. The snake closed in for the kill.
7. The airport was closed in by the dense fog.
8. The pressure began to tell as rain closed in after 20 laps.
9. It's unlikely that the hospital will be closed in the foreseeable future.
10. Dozens of police arrived as the hoodlums closed in on him.
11. The weather closed in and the climbers had to take shelter.
12. As Parretti walked across the tarmac(sentencedict.com), fraud officers closed in.
13. He sat with his eyes closed in the pew.
14. Indeed, no major routes closed in the eighties.
15. The hunter closed in on his quarry.
16. The bikes closed in, whooping.
17. The hotel is closed in the winter.
18. The weakest, the Evening News, closed in 1955.
19. Kev sat with eyes closed in the driving seat.
20. Surely the bar never closed in a five-star hotel?
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. They closed in on the bad.
22. His mouth remained closed in favour of the second mouth conveniently nearer the lungs.
23. M2 from Dunsilly to Ballygrooby - fast lane closed in both directions.
24. The ferry was finally closed in 1964 after 600 years of continuous service apart from the short wartime break referred to.
25. The old Colaba station was closed in 1930 when the massive Bombay Central was opened.
26. There were only five people left when the enemy closed in.
27. The hunt chased the fox until it was too tired and weak to run and then closed in for the kill.
28. Hutt crept silently into the kitchen, his hands sweating profusely as he closed in on his prey.
29. The three space directions and imaginary time would form a space-time that was closed in on itself, without boundaries or edges.
30. Balor let out a bellow of fear and, in the same moment, the Trees closed in.
More similar words: closed, close down, enclosed, unclosed, disclosed, close door, closed loop, closed book, closed shop, closed path, undisclosed, closed-minded, closed system, closed circuit, closed primary, closed-end fund, closed fracture, closed loop system, closed-loop system, behind closed doors, close, closer, closet, inclose, enclose, close out, reclose, close off, close by, close in.