Random good picture Not show
1. He clewed us in on how the accident happened.
2. Clew the mainsail down, the wind is too strong.
3. The captain asked the sailors to clew dowm.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Flipping the Rig From the clew first position release your back hand and place it on the mast below the boom.
5. I watched the spindles turning, unraveling this brittle clew that stretched between death and life.
6. It is according to the three clews that Giddens realizes the transcension of rules of sociological method.
7. New clews of understanding the history of Milky Way galaxy can be offered by analylizing the data above.
8. Just under those two clews interweaved with one another, this dissertation spreads and deepens continuously.
9. Finally it systematically presents the clews of this thesis and analyzes the meanings of its studies.
10. Several items of main clews for the teaching of steel structure is presented in the paper .
11. Good appearance! Here are some clews :it's mostly owned by the local officers, but probably not warlords because they don't need it given by their underlings.
12. Evolution of financial intermediation are theoretically explained along three clews.
13. But in the afternoon the sun is shining, it clews us it is summer now .
14. The failure of the Jay Cooke bank, followed quickly by that of Henry Clews, set off a chain reaction of bank failures and temporarily closed the New York stock market.
15. Although such questions seemed to have nothing to do with the case , some clews could be found in them .
16. In doing this he trusted solely to 'instinctive guidance, ' as he called it, and not to any hints or clews obtained through the senses.
17. Cathy gave me only a few days to complete our friendship, perhaps in the centre of the city, where her father worked, there were more baby cats waiting to catch the clews which Cathy lost out.
18. Astronnomers are locating these black holes at present. In the meantime, the research may indicate some clews about the formation of Milky Way.
19. The sociological study of Giddens reconstructs rules of sociological method according to three clews.
More similar words: slews, clew, news article, miracle worker, newspaper article, No news is good news, articled clerk, news, lewd, flew, blew, slew, mews, newsy, dews, lewis, lewdly, curlew, newsman, newsboy, andrews, slewing, cableway, candle wax, newssheet, newspeak, hard news, newsstand, hebrews, soft news.