Random good picture Not show
1. The criminals were deprived of their civil rights.
2. Voting is the exercise of a civil right.
3. These ideas resurfaced again in the American civil rights movement.
4. His courage in defending religious and civil rights inspired many outside the church.
5. His actions provoked severe criticism from civil rights groups.
6. Their objective was to demonstrate peacefully for civil rights.
7. Civil rights include freedom, equality in law and in employment, and the right to vote.
8. As a civil rights leader, he was always out front.
9. That ruling had drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups.
10. Civil rights groups have complained about the harsh treatment of prisoners.
11. Unemployment was high despite the gains of the civil rights movement.
12. Civil rights officials say there may be hundreds of other cases of racial violence.
13. Diplomats denounced the leaders for trampling their citizens' civil rights.
14. Elaborate civil right Shangwu culture inherited and carried forward.
15. The right to vote is a base civil right.
16. Civil right is an important mechanism in civil law.
17. On whether an embryo should have capability of civil right, there exist three legislative modes: recognition,(sentencedict.com) conditional recognition and non-recognition.
18. Hoover had bugged Congressmen, as well as nonviolent civil right and antiwar protestors.
19. It is a civil right of new type, and an incorporeal property right which is different from property right.
20. The candidate nailed his colours to the mast on the question of civil rights.
21. He gained a reputation as being a staunch defender/supporter of civil rights.
22. In their zeal to catch drug dealers, police have ignored citizens' basic civil rights.
23. Don't you agree that Malcolm X definitely has a place in the pantheon of black civil rights heroes?
24. Several pieces of major legislation have been introduced in the US over the past few years, to wit: the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Clean Air Act and the Civil Rights Act.
25. He had been opposed by a coalition of about 50 civil rights, women's and Latino organizations.
26. He was awarded the peace Nobal Prize of 1964 for advocating nonviolence policy in the movement for civil rights.
27. Absence of legal aid A libel action is the only important civil right for which legal aid is not available.
28. Her sad and onerous duty is garbed in the rhetoric of a civil right.
29. Congress first acted in 1968 after the murder of civil right rights leader Martin Luther King.
30. Right of action is a right a party has to request a trial court resolve a substantive civil right that is in dispute or under irregular conditions.
More similar words: civil rights, all right, divine right, civil, civil war, civilian, english civil war, right, upright, brighten, brightly, right away, sprightly, right wing, frightful, forthright, playwright, frightened, human rights, frightening, right off the bat, bill of rights, righteousness, civic, highlight, lascivious, privilege, fight, might, light.