Random good picture Not show
(1) The Charlottetown agreement is history.
(2) BTW, its capital, Charlottetown is the birthplace of Canada.
(3) Canadian HMCS Charlottetown warship and Italian Tornado fighters are also standing by to support the operations.
(4) Charlottetown, the province's capital and "Canada's birthplace, " is steeped in history and thrives as a center of performing arts.
(5) I will be in Charlottetown during the Christmas break and hopefully I will run in to you at one of the many events that will be going on.
(6) Residents of the capital Charlottetown celebrated the lifting of the ban at a street party.
(7) This is the airport of Charlottetown . It is very small.
(8) And so for the next year Anne lived in Charlottetown and went to college every day.
(9) Susan had never met Aunt Mary Maria, but a niece of Susan's, the daughter of her sister Matilda(sentencedict.com), had worked for her in Charlottetown and had told Susan all about her.
(10) Aunt Mary Maria has a very nice home of her own in Charlottetown. But she is finding it very big and lonely.
(11) Fortunately we haven't seen any of them show up in the Charlottetown riding.
(12) Then if you do well, you can study at Queen's in Charlottetown for a year, and after that you'll be a teacher!
(13) The Canadian delegates sailed on board a cruise ship down the St. Lawrence River, into the Gulf of St. Lawrence, to Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island.
More similar words: charlotte, charlotte bronte, harlot, harlotry, harlow, lotte, charlie chaplin, allotted, plotted, lottery, blotter, plotter, clotted, culottes, pilot test, blotted out, Charlie, charles, clotted cream, charles i, lottery ticket, charles ii, charlatan, charleston, charlemagne, charge to, charley horse, charlatanism, prince charles, charles darwin.