Random good picture Not show
1. Ow! I just got a charley horse in my leg.
2. Ow! you gave me a charley horse.
3. She's got charley horse in her leg.
4. Don’t touch me; I’ve got a charley horse on the leg.
5. Mama told me that whenever you get a charley horse, you should get up and walk.
6. A very common cramp that majority of the population has experienced one time or another occurs with the calf muscle (named a "charley horse").
7. After working in the garden for a while, I got a bad charley horse.
8. After working in the garden for a whole day I got a bad charley horse .
More similar words: charles i, charles darwin, charles dickens, charles de gaulle, barley, parley, horse, harlequin, seahorse, horseman, dark horse, horseback, horseplay, a dark horse, black horse, horse around, Charlie, charlatan, harlem renaissance, put the cart before the horse, scarlet, snarled, gnarled, fearless, worse, morse, scarlet fever, pearlescent, morsel, worsen.