Random good picture Not show
1. Macaulay represents Charles II as a faithless fanatic.
2. In 1685 Charles II died and was succeeded by his brother James II.
3. This proved unpopular and when Charles II was restored to the throne he restored the celebration.
4. Charles II, "El Hechizado" or "the Bewitched" is a feeble-minded and pathetic figure, a shadow of his Hapsburg ancestors, and childless.
5. Two years later, Charles II granted the society its royal charter; the Royal Society gave birth to modern science.
6. The state is named after King Charles II of England, as Carolus is Latin for Charles.
7. On May 29,1660, Charles II entered London to receive the homage of his faithful subjects.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Charles II appoints John Flamsteed to the new post of Astronomer Royal.
9. It was the first time an undated coin has entered circulation in more than 300 years -- the last such error occurred in 1672 under the reign of Charles II.
10. Mr. Smith and the queen have a common ancestor in king Charles II.
11. A contemporary account said that, that day or later, King Charles II in person worked manually to help to throw water on flames and to help to demolish buildings to make a firebreak.
12. A city of southern Netherlands south-southeast of Dordrecht. It was founded in the11th century. Charles II of England lived here before the Restoration in1660. Population, 118, 662.
More similar words: charles i, charles darwin, charles dickens, charles de gaulle, charley horse, harlequin, fearless, fearlessly, pearlescent, Charlie, harlem renaissance, charlatan, fearlessness, varlet, starlet, barley, scarlet, parley, gnarled, snarled, scarlet woman, scarlet fever, harlot, airless, burlesque, paperless, hairless, peerless, odorless, fatherless.