Random good picture Not show
1. Chalcone and its derivatives are important organic intermediates.
2. The synthesis methods of chalcone and benzene ring alkylation are discussed.
3. Objective To obtain information of Chalcone synthase gene in Hypericum perforatum, the character of this gene and its product protein were analyzed by a series of bioinformatics software.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
4. Conclusion : chalcone can inhibit the growth of BGC823 and arrest the cell cycle.
5. Chalcone synthase ( CHS ) gene is the key gene during the pathway of synthesizing anthocyanidin.
6. In this article, we reviewed the role of chalcone synthase in phenylpropanoids pathway and its progress in expression pattern, function characters and evolution of chalcone synthase genes.
7. A series of fluoro derivatives of chalcone was synthesized and evaluated for their antiinflammatory activity by several screening assay.
8. Conclusion Phenolic hydroxyl group is necessary for Chalcone antioxidant; Hydroxyl and double bonds of the opened C ring can increase antioxidant activity.
9. Chalcone Synthase ( CHS ) is a key enzyme in the biosynthesis of all classes of flavonoids.
10. Chalcone synthase(CHS) and chalcone isomerase(CHI) are the key enzymes controlling the metabolism of flavonoid and anthocyanin.
11. Isoliquritigenin is one of the most important chalcone compounds from licorice, it has a variety of biological activities.
12. In this work, several chalcone derivatives which contained strong electron donor moiety and different groups with various electron withdrawing ability were synthesized.
13. Methods Chalcone derivatives were synthesized from benzaldehyde derivatives and acetophenone by using weak alkali potassium carbonate as based catalyst in water via phase - transfer catalysis.
14. Such as Vincristine Sulfate, Vinorelbine Bitartrate, NHDC and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone.
15. Up to 96 % ee was achieved with 4 - nitro - chalcone as enone substrate.
More similar words: chalcocite, chalcopyrite, chalcography, nasal concha, continental congress, falcon, falconer, balcony, chalcedony, falconry, malcontent, dual control, oral contract, formal control, normal contact, legal contract, social control, manual control, formal contract, optimal control, social contract, peregrine falcon, natural control, normal condition, goal congruence, constitutional convention, mental confusion, residual control, physical control, integral control.