Random good picture Not show
1. That doesn't necessarily mean that cathepsin S will help physicians predict the risk of cardiovascular disease or cancer better than existing tools can.
2. Methods:Cathepsin B was detected by method of SP immunohistochemistry in 38 cases of gastric carcinoma.
3. Cathepsin E , Maspin, S 100 P was analyzed with immunohistochemical analysis , PCR , ELISA, Western blotting in the specimens obtained by EUS - FNA.
4. Objective:To discuss cathepsin B expression in gastric carcinoma and its relationship with tumor invasion.
5. Conclusion The expression of cathepsin D in cancer cells can be used to evaluate the lymph node metastaticpredilection and poor prognosis in NSCLC.
6. Cathepsin D is another enzyme that degrades the extracellular matrix and the basement membrane. It plays a kay role in tumor invasion and metastasis.
7. It's not yet clear whether measuring this chemical, cathepsin S,(sentencedict.com) could help doctors predict risk of death or disease in individuals.
8. To evaluate the relationship between the expression of cathepsin D(CD)and biological behaviour of bladder transitional cell carcinoma (BTCC)and the mechanisms of invasiveness .
9. SLPI possesses potent inhibitory activity against neutrophil elastase, cathepsin G, chymase, trypsin and chymotrypsin and play an important role in allergic and inflammatory diseases.
10. The activity of Cathepsin L, as well as the content of moisture, protein and amino-nitrogen decreased during cooking, while the values of cutting force increased.
11. Conclusion The foreign gene (human Cathepsin K gene) has already integrated into mouse chromosome, and it can inherit in accordance with Mendelian inheritance.
12. Methods Immunohistochemical staining for cathepsin B - biotin method in 20 renal cell carcinoma patients.
13. Objective To test the expression of Cathepsin B (CB) protease in gliomas and to investigate its correlation with the malignance and angiogenesis of gliomas.
14. Results C5 exposed to cathepsin G and elastase generated C5 fragments. C5 fragments stimulated primed neutrophil to release myeloperoxidase(MPO) and lactoferrin.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. Cathepsin is a class of intracellular lysosomal proteases and has a close relationship with the fibrosis and tumor development in multiple organs.
16. In the second group, those with high levels of cathepsin S were more likely to die of two particular maladies: heart disease and cancer.
17. Product ingredients: aloe vera, seaweed, papaya protein, Cactus, hyaluronic acid, collagen, cathepsin .
18. C5 fragment induced MPO and lactoferrin release was produced in an incremental manner with elastase, however a biphasic response with cathepsin G.
19. In this study, the developmental process of the prawn oocytes was examined with light microscope and the cathepsin C activity was measured during oogenesis and final oocyte maturation.
20. Methods The expressions of immediate early antigen of HCMV, pan cytokeratin and cathepsin D etc. were detected by immunohistochemical staining in tissues of parotid cytomegalic inclusion disease.
21. Objective To investigate the expression and the significance of cathepsin D(CD) and matrix metalloproteinase-9(MMP-9) in oral squamous cell carcinoma(OSCC).
22. Aim: To investigate the effect of Shen Mai Injection (SMI) on plasma Malondialdehyde (MDA)content and plasma lysosomal Cathepsin D(CD) activity following myocardial ischemia and reperfusion.
23. After controlling for other factors, such as age, weight, blood pressure, medications, and history of disease, cathepsin S levels were still linked to a greater risk of death.
More similar words: pepsin, pepsinogen, pepsi, deep-six, sepsis, asepsis, epsilon, step size, Pepsi-cola, dyspepsia, steep-sided, antisepsis, keep silence, stepsister, opsin, trypsin, lapsing, rhodopsin, relapsing, trypsinogen, collapsing, chymotrypsin, cather, Cath, hepatopathy, scathe, cathay, catherine, cathedra, catheter.