Random good picture Not show
1. Mild cardiomegaly is common in athletes.
2. Chest X - ray showed cardiomegaly and bilateral pleural effusion.
3. At OPA , CXR showed cardiomegaly and ECG showed ischemia change were noted . so she was admitted to our general ward for further mangement.
4. Cardiomegaly can be detected by physical examination and by a chest rediograph.
5. True, the child was malnourished but that could not explain certain findings in relation to the CS, namely engorged neck eins. massie cardiomegaly, muffled heart sounds and pulsus paradoxus.
6. Objectives:To discuss the characteristics of nursing care of patients with cardiomegaly after heart valve replacement operation.
7. On the 56th day of admission, tachycardia, thrombocytopenia and cardiomegaly were noted.
8. A chest radiograph performed upon admission revealed left lower lobe pneumonia with left-side pleural effusion, pulmonary edema, and cardiomegaly.
More similar words: acromegaly, hepatomegaly, splenomegaly, cardiomyopathy, cardiology, cardiogram, legal guardian, cardiograph, cardiogenic, cardiologist, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, echocardiography, electrocardiogram, electrocardiograph, megalith, megalithic, megalomania, megalopolis, megalomaniac, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, audiometer, cardiac arrest, alpha and omega, regarding, cardial, cardiac, cardigan, cardinal, pericardium.