Random good picture Not show
(1) Calcitriol is preferred (over vitamin D2 or D3) because of its potency and rapid onset and offset of action.
(2) We conducted a randomized trial comparing alendronate with calcitriol for the prevention of bone loss during the first year after cardiac transplantation.
(3) Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of calcitriol in the treatment of psoriasis vulgaris.
(4) Calcitriol - active form of vitamin D - may protect us from ...
(5) Conclusion Calcitriol ointment topical is effective and safe in the treatment of plaque psoriasis vulgaris.
(6) Among other things, calcitriol shuts off themechanisms that break down fat and activates those that make it.
(7) Conclusion:All the parameters suggest that calcitriol capsule has bioequivalence with rocaltrol.
(8) Objective:To make assay of calcitriol pills. Sentencedict.com
(9) CONCLUSION: Calcitriol plus calcium agents therapy on ROD is better than calcitriol only.
(10) Calcitriol was associated with a higher risk of hypercalciuria.
(11) Methods The element analysis, IR, UV, 1HNMR, 13CNMR, MS and D were used for determination of the chemical constituent and configuration of calcitriol. Results The pattern and data can be explained.
(12) VDR gene has been implicated in the control of calcitriol levels in serum, which normally regulates calcium absorption and can in turn affect lead levels.
(13) Not getting enough of this mineral may trigger the release of calcitriol, a hormone that causes the body to store fat.
(14) Dietary restrictions were also removed. Serum phosphorus significantly fell, whereas the serum calcium, parathyroid hormone, and the mean dose of calcitriol did not change after the conversion.
(15) Mitral valves calcification was one of the systemic effects of hyperparathyroidism in this patient, which was treated with oral calcitriol and alcohol injection of parathyroid adenoma.
(16) Vitamin D receptor belongs to steroid-hormone receptor superfamily, and binds with calcitriol to regulate blood calcium and mineralization of bone.
(17) Objective:To study the curative effect and side-effect of low doses of oral calcitriol on early secondary hyperparathyroidism(SHPT) associated with chronic renal failure(CRF).
(18) AIM: To study the therapy on renal osteodystrophy (ROD) with calcitriol plus calcium agents.
More similar words: recalcitrant, recalcitrance, calcite, vitriol, calcitonin, vitriolic, electrical circuit, eternal city, central city, calcic, calcium, calcine, calcify, calcific, calcinosis, citric, calcination, citrine, calcium oxide, calcification, hypercalciuria, calcium carbide, citric acid, centriole, decalcification, calcium chloride, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, citric acid cycle.