Random good picture Not show
1. By all accounts he leads a life of considerable luxury.
2. They didn't pass the exam by all accounts.
3. He is, by all accounts, a superb teacher.
4. By all accounts, he's an excellent golfer.
5. She's a bit of a lush by all accounts.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. By all accounts, Rodger would appear to be a fine fellow.
7. By all accounts, San Francisco is a city that's easy to fall in love with.
8. I've never been there but it is, by all accounts, a lovely place.
9. By all accounts, a more enthusiastic student would have been difficult to find.
10. By all accounts, she and Uncle Walter got on famously.
11. By all accounts, Garcia was an excellent manager.
12. The poor chap is on his uppers, by all accounts, reduced to touting himself on the after-dinner circuit.
13. Russell Keys was, by all accounts, a clever, amusing man with manageable mental problems.
14. Shaughnessy was a heroic figure-a brilliant writer and by all accounts a splendid teacher and leader.
15. She was also by all accounts extremely attractive.
16. Warnie, though he was by all accounts a most delightful and courteous companion, was a clear case of arrested development.
17. By all accounts he was thunderstruck when he received it.
18. Astor was a shy, austere and, by all accounts, unlovable man.
19. The original building was, by all accounts, demolished when St. John's railway station was constructed on its present site.
20. He was pretty gnomic by all accounts.
21. By all accounts, technology is largely responsible for fueling the self-employment trend among the disabled.
22. It was by all accounts a good match and fair weather was maintained throughout.
23. By all accounts, Rajoub is a pragmatist with a keen sense of planning and organization.
24. Caligula was degenerate but, by all accounts, did not deign to hide the fact.
25. He studied philosophy and religion and by all accounts was quite brilliant.
26. I've never been there, but it's a lovely place, by all accounts.
27. Motorbikes from Bejing are being imported into Britain by an engineer, and by all accounts he's doing a roaring trade.
28. They said my father looked a bit like Clark Gable, bold and bad, by all accounts a big guy.
29. Now there's Dan Crawley in hospital with the pneumonia, and poor Jenny is penniless by all accounts.
30. He used to get up to all kinds of high jinks on those trips, by all accounts.
More similar words: accounts, chart of accounts, accounts receivable, uncollectible accounts, account, on account, account for, accounting, accountant, accountable, bank account, on account of, accountancy, on no account, account number, unaccountable, charge account, accountability, savings account, take into account, checking account, accounting system, to take into account, controlling account, accounting equation, statement of account, individual retirement account, accoutrements, accomplishments, mount sinai.