Random good picture Not show
(1) Big waves will never build up in a small bay.
(2) She has always been encouraged to swim to build up the strength of her muscles.
(3) Carbon dust and oil build up in large motors and cause them to short-circuit.
(4) The students in middle schools should build up a solid foundation in English.
(5) Timid children need gentle handling to build up their confidence.
(6) She's trying to build up a portfolio of work to show during job interviews.
(7) The facts added together to build up a theory which was indisputable.
(8) But at sea the wind can build up giant(sentencedict.com/build up.html), powerful waves.
(9) Don't let your resentment build up.
(10) My visits enabled me to build up a broad picture of the culture.
(11) The old engine still manages to build up a good head of steam.
(12) It took her ten years to build up her publishing business.
(13) We can build up the speed gradually and safely.
(14) We first build up a detailed profile of our customers and their requirements.
(15) He always found he could build up a good rapport with children.
(16) The struggle to build up her own business had knocked some sense into her.
(17) We must build up our country with industry and frugality.
(18) In a small bay big waves will never build up .
(19) It's important to build up a network of professional contacts.
(20) The birds build up fat reserves to help them survive the winter.
(21) It takes time to build up contacts.
(22) The police are trying to build up a picture of what happened.
(23) He has been doing weight-training to build up his strength.
(24) Ross took twenty years to build up his business.
(25) You must build up your strength again.
(26) Don't build up his hopes too much.
(27) Aerobic exercise helps to build up stamina.
(28) They gave him soup to build up his strength/build him up.
(29) Other actions we need to take may be more difficult, and we may have to build up to them gradually.
(30) It may take a few weeks for you to build up your strength again.