Random good picture Not show
1. Do you fancy a dip in the briny?
2. The ecosystem of saline includes briny region and annulus lake salina to take two inferior system.
3. As sea - ice develops, the briny water beneath it cools to - 2 C.
4. He adds that briny, acidic water would dissolve through alkaline basalt rock, not create puddles.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. This year briny pearl price of the North sea 3 fold.
6. The briny air gave a foretaste of the nearby sea.
7. First time and briny contact with, hoof giving hoof left deep impression.
8. A so-called halophyte, the briny succulent thrives in hellish heat and pitiful soil on little more than a regular dousing of ocean water.
9. Development uses briny resource is to alleviate foreland lacks the way with water very active issue.
10. The briny water is not good for the growth of the trees.
11. He went down early each morning and jumped up and down in the briny, enjoying every minute of it.
12. Written just a few summers ago, on one of those murky, briny twilights on the island.
13. The sea and the eyeless fish houses and the briny chum dropped quickly away.
14. They get electrical power from fission rods, and then they throw the fission rods into the briny sea.
15. The objective of this experiment is to guarantee the quality of Yangzhou Briny Goose.
16. On a recent visit, the main offerings included a succulent, steamed sea bream with squid and clams in a briny tomato sauce with olives and grilled croutons.
17. A group of 33 young Green, Kemp's Ridley, Hawksbill and Loggerhead sea turtles returned to paddle the briny waters of the Gulf of Mexico on Oct. 21.
18. Natalie shuddered. " I don't know. It's a godforsaken place, Briny. "
19. Prices of a large amount of fresh water variety fall slightly, briny product rises slightly.
20. They will then drill through the full62 feet of ice and sample some of the briny water from the lake for analysis.
More similar words: brink, brine, bring, brinjal, brindle, bring in, bring off, bring up, bring out, bring on, bring down, bring back, bring about, bring forth, bring over, bring together, bring to life, bring forward, bring around, bring to a halt, brinkmanship, bring into play, bring home the bacon, upbringing, bringing, tiny, piny, vinyl, spiny, shiny.