Random good picture Not show
1. Please pick a good book for me.
2. This is a book for young and old .
3. It's a book for children.
4. You should keep the book for future reference.
5. He'll keep the book for me till I come back.
6. Can you lend me that book for a few days?
7. She often turns to the book for guidance.
8. He was eventually brought to book for his treachery.
9. My father brought home a book for me.
10. Please land a book for me.
11. I bought this book for ￡3.
12. Random House accepted the book for publication.
13. I bought a book for £3.
14. She needs the book for reference purposes.
15. I must remember to dig out that book for you.
16. He has a full order book for his boat-building yard on the Thames.
17. When Ken Hom wrote his first book for the BBC he was asked to tone down the spices and garlic in his recipes.
18. I can't get hold of that book for love nor money.
19. I'm making some revisions to the book for the new edition.
20. We can order the book for you,[http://Sentencedict.com] if you like.
21. Please be quiet.I have to study the book for a test tomorrow.
22. We have a full order book for the coming year.
23. I've been working on this book for six years, and all for nothing.
24. She hasn't ordered that book for me yet - I must give her a prod.
25. May I borrow the book for a day or two?
26. It's a good book for further educational purposes.
27. I leafed through the book for a while.
28. I checked my address book for Rick's house number.
29. Check the Boss's Book for all the component parts.
30. She went to a lot of trouble to find the book for me.