Similar words: drunken, blind, turn a blind eye, trunk, shrunken, wind down, blink, sibling. Meaning: adj. very drunk.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He came home blind drunk, as usual.
(2) All she wants to do is get blind drunk.
(3) William was lying spread-eagled on the grass, blind drunk.
(4) He'll be blind drunk by the time he gets home from Tom's wedding.
(5) Every Saturday night he came home blind drunk.
(6) Then later, Teddy Moules was picked up blind drunk, wasn't he?
(7) Anyway, at last I got absolutely blind drunk through depression, went upstairs to Freda's bedroom and cried myself to sleep.
(8) He was blind drunk after drinking too much.
(9) Shall we get blind drunk?
(10) Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
(11) I judged he would be blind drunk in about an hour.
(12) First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex. Sentencedict.com
(13) He had six pints of beer and was blind drunk by the time he went home.
(14) Don't give him anything more to drink. He's already blind drunk.
(15) In a funny way he wished that Elaine would open her eyes, but she was blind drunk and slept.
(16) Jack's idea of a good night out is to get blind drunk.
(17) Tom's idea of a good night out is to get blind drunk.
(18) He says that Fox make his best speeches when he was blind drunk.
More similar words: drunken, blind, turn a blind eye, trunk, shrunken, wind down, blink, sibling, rambling, gambling, trembling, hobgoblin, cylinder, address, hand down, sand dune, up and down, readdress, addressed, headdress, drum, drub, drug, night and day, drum up, keynote address, drugged, granddaughter, drudgery, funk.