Random good picture Not show
1. Loss of weight is directly proportional to the rate at which the disease is progressing.
2. The fee charged by the realtor is directly proportional to the price of the property.
3. The speed of the glider is directly proportional to the speed of the wind.
4. The voltage induced in the pickup coil by this waveform is directly proportional to the rate of change of magnetic induction.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
5. The number of interconnects in a neural network is directly proportional to the complexity of the model that can be implemented.
6. This luminescence is measured and is directly proportional to the number of trapped electrons, and thus to the total radiation dose.
7. The usefulness of most Web sites is directly proportional to the benefits it offers to the people who visit it.
8. Hence a current flows; the current is directly proportional to the PO2 in the sample. 25.
9. A meeting's length will be directly proportional to the boredom the speaker produces.
10. It is expected that the laser output will be directly proportional to the relaxation rate under a given condition when the laser flux is near saturation.
11. The tool's effectiveness will be directly proportional to your organization's process maturity level.
12. The quality of your journey will be directly proportional to the intensity of lived moments.
13. The return on your tool investment will be directly proportional to your process maturity level.
14. According to the study indicated that calls not only the drop size and can not be directly proportional to the degree of pleasure, but inversely proportional.
15. I don't think that it is too much to ask that the number of global variables be directly proportional to the number of libraries you have included into your application.
More similar words: proportional tax, proportional, proportionally, proportionality, disproportional, proportional representation, proportionate, in proportion as, proportionable, proportionately, disproportionation, disproportionate, disproportionately, proportion, proportioned, proportioner, in proportion, directional, disproportion, in proportion to, out of proportion, bidirectional, undirectional, well-proportioned, unidirectional, directionality, directly, omnidirectional, a small proportion of, directional relay.