Random good picture Not show
1. IF.com opened its telephone banking operation last week but has not announced a date for its online launch.
2. Dumenil Leble has been gradually winding down its banking operations since 1993.
3. Standard is selling most of its continental commercial banking operations to WestLB for ￡100m.
4. It started with Citibank, its consumer banking operation.
5. Be familiar with banking operation, such as deposit, loan, payment and debit cards.
6. Banking operation system in our country is still following the separation system, out of the practical choice.
7. Gruebel has poured resources into the investment banking operation at the same time that some in Switzerland disapprove of it.
8. Banking operation risks were divided into the credit risk, the market risk and the operational risk in the new Basel Capital Accord.
9. The CBRC released its third-quarter Banking Operation Report yesterday, calling to tighten risk management over property loans, and local government loans.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. It thus provides lower cost loans by operating with narrower interest rate margins than those of domestic banking operations.
11. A shareholders' meeting is now understood to be being planned to discuss the future of the banking operation.
12. The jump follows a big increase in bad debts reported last week by the private banking operations of Lloyds Bank.
13. The innovation of financial cross-products is a sensitive issue against the background of a diversion from separated banking operation to integrated banking operation.
14. After privatizing CIFH, we will inject CIFH, including CITIC Ka Wah Bank into the mainland-based China CITIC Bank to form a unified commercial banking operation system within CITIC Group.
15. JPMorgan Chase recently announced an initiative to roll out a corporate banking operation globally.
16. A: After privatizing CIFH, we will inject CIFH, including CITIC Ka Wah Bank into the mainland-based China CITIC Bank to form a unified commercial banking operation system within CITIC Group.
17. P . Morgan already has a substantial investment - banking operation with ties to many high - profile clients.
18. ING will sell its insurance business within four years in order to focus on its banking operation.
19. The core function of commercial banks' capital is to cover the unexpected loss induced by all kinds of uncertainties during banking operation.
20. Western banks have almost finished the transitional period from separation to synthesis. Banking operation system in our country is still following the separation system, out of the practical choice.
21. Manage banking issues, including cheque issue and receipt, web - banking operation.
More similar words: sting operation, banking institution, banking, operating instructions, operation, open market operation, banking system, retail banking, operations, banking industry, central banking, co-operation, AND operation, cooperation, in operation, operational, wholesale banking, banking business, chief operating officer, misoperation, operationally, operation code, noncooperation, operation time, operation cost, investment banking, regional cooperation, interoperation, operation cycle, basic operation.