Random good picture Not show
(1) My T - shirt went all baggy in the wash.
(2) She was wearing jeans and a baggy T-shirt.
(3) She wore a pair of baggy jeans and an oversized T-shirt.
(4) She dresses down in baggy clothes to avoid hordes of admirers.
(5) He was wearing a stripy shirt and baggy blue trousers.
(6) I like T-shirts as long as they're really baggy.
(7) They've got baggy pants with ripped bottoms.
(8) They wore baggy jackets and trousers[sentencedict.com], and heavy boots.
(9) Teenagers in baggy jeans and Nikes.
(10) A baggy knee was enough to excite the swains.
(11) It obviously showed, but I wore big baggy clothes.
(12) It has to be bright, baggy tracksuit pants.
(13) In baggy collarless cream shirt and hip-hugging chino trousers he looked so overwhelmingly attractive that she couldn't drag her eyes away.
(14) Bill was wearing a polo shirt and baggy blue pants.
(15) Pulling on the soft, baggy shirt she slept in, she sat on the bed and massaged her legs.
(16) You remember that he was wearing baggy trousers like a bear's legs?
(17) The man who got out wore baggy cotton fatigues and knee-boots.
(18) He was wearing baggy jeans and a striped blue sweatshirt.
(19) Several ancient men in worn and baggy clothes sit at separate tables drinking neat whiskey and half pints of Beamish.
(20) She wore a pair of baggy blue shorts and a U of M sweatshirt.
(21) Teen-age girls cut their hair and dressed in baggy clothes to be less attractive to the mysterious killer.
(22) He wore a pair of grey shoes(sentencedict.com), baggy white trousers and what appeared to be a red tuxedo.
(23) He had a thin moustache and was wearing a baggy grey suit.
(24) The insurance companies hid behind my old coats and baggy pants and my boots with the run-over heels.
(25) He had on what you'd now call a yuppie look - baggy trousers and braces.
(26) He was carefully not displaying his cigarette holder and wore a floppy khaki drill jacket and baggy trousers of the same material.
(27) She didn't eat much anyway, and looked thin and anorexic, even through her baggy clothes.
(28) She had always had grey hair, scraped back into a no-nonsense knot and wore baggy knitted suits.
(29) How about updating the context, dressing the youths in flannels and baggy pants?
(30) Feeling refreshed, she changed into pastel pink shorts and a baggy white sweater with matching pink motif.
More similar words: bag and baggage, saggy, craggy, shaggy, scraggy, baggage, carpetbagger, baggage claim, excess baggage, muggy, buggy, foggy, smoggy, groggy, egg yolk, piggyback, bag, bags, bagel, handbag, sandbag, bags of, postbag, cabbage, windbag, bagpipe, garbage, bagasse, mixed bag, baguette.