Random good picture Not show
1. Carbol fuchsin is especially useful for autoradiography as it will not interfere with emulsion and will not wash out in developer.
2. Complexes and unbound probe were detected by autoradiography of dried gels.
3. Rapid multipoint method, replica technique(sentencedict.com), autoradiography signature probe are used in the study on physiological groups of bacteria.
4. In comparison with 2 deoxyglucose autoradiography, cytochrome oxidase histochemistry reflects a more stabilized state of energy metabolism.
5. Light negative exposure, in a 20 degrees overnight, autoradiography.
6. Objective To evaluate the technique of electron microscopic autoradiography in inner ear pathology.
7. With light and electron microscopic autoradiography, the origination and distribution of the newborn neurons in adult "critical-period" songbird, Striated Mannikin were studied.
8. Method Light autoradiography was used.
9. We also examined whether upward expansion actually occurred in the background colonic mucosa by ex vivo autoradiography.
10. After 10 minutes, the reactions were stopped and the transcripts produced analyzed by primer extension, polyacrylamide-urea gel electrophoresis and autoradiography.
11. The reaction was then stopped, and the transcripts produced analyzed by primer extension and detected by polyacrylamide-urea gel electrophoresis and autoradiography.
12. The purified variant showed significant peak in the affino-crossed-immunoelectrophoresis autoradiography.
13. Conclusion Studying four properties of Chinese Materia Medica using 14C-2-deoxy-glucose and autoradiography was manipulable.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. The amplified DNA fragments are separated by denaturing acrylamide gels and detected by autoradiography.
15. Immunoprecipitated target antigens of P. falciparum were analysed by SDS-PAGE and autoradiography.
16. Photosynthate for seeds development in soybean pods at different pod-filling stage was studied by electron microscope autoradiography, liquid scintillation counter and physiological indexes measuring.
17. A boron-treated ultra low carbon bainitic steel was investigated by means of particle track autoradiography (PTA) technique.
18. After imaging study, the mice were sacrificed and underwent autoradiography .
19. During the study of APL antibodies especially aLC increased after Harris EN detecting aLC by autoradiography and found APL antibodies in many immune and non - immune diseases.
20. Identifi-cation of specific antibodies in immunized serum without purificationand separation has been obtained precisely by autoradiography.
21. Methods The retinas from the mice of 1 to 20 days of age were examined by light microscopy, and from 1 to 3 days, by autoradiography .
22. Methods From four XP patients, skin fibroblast cell strains were derived and used for the complementation group analysis by autoradiography and cell fusion technique.
23. The amplicons can be separated by polyacrylamide gel, denaturing polyacrylamide gel or agarose gel, and detected by autoradiography , silver or EB staining.
24. Methods According to the different affinity of ConA with AFP, crossed affinity immunoelectrophoresis autoradiography was used.
25. The retentive peculiarity of soluble enriched uranium UO2F2 in subcellular level was studied by electron microscopic autoradiography.
More similar words: radiography, radiograph, radiographer, radiographic, autobiography, cardiography, autobiographic, echocardiography, autobiographical, historiography, angiocardiography, magnetocardiography, electrocardiography, radiogram, biography, idiographic, cardiograph, hagiography, angiography, bibliography, biogeography, autograph, arteriography, echocardiograph, autographed, cholangiography, historiographer, electrocardiograph, biographer, heliograph.