Random good picture Not show
1) The internal audit function reports to the Audit Committee.
2) Almost as many thought that an independent audit committee should be legally required.
3) Radical action Many companies already identify audit committee members in the annual reports.
4) A small audit committee was elected and the appointments of Vial as Professor and Huntingford as secretary were formally confirmed.
5) The precise authority and structure of an audit committee will vary depending on the company's circumstances.
6) The audit committee should be formally established as a sub-committee accountable to the board, and the board should appoint its members.
7) Does the audit committee understand and monitor the broad organizational control environment?
8) Are audit committee members functioning and, in fact, independent of management?
9) Public Corporation Audit Committee can directly employ the Accountant Committee.
10) The Company's Audit Committee will lead all investigations of alleged violations or misconduct.
11) Full minutes of the Audit Committee are kept by the Company Secretary.
12) During the year, the Audit Committee held three meetings.
13) At least one independent director from the audit committee shall be an accounting professional.
14) That further in-depth understanding the nature of audit committee system by analyzing the duties of audit committee to determine the direction of research.
15) The Compensation Committee, in joint consultation with the Audit Committee(sentencedict.com), deals with compensation and retention issues regarding the chief internal auditor.
16) When necessary, the Audit Committee shall have another meeting with the external auditors ( non-attendance of the management level).
17) The Audit Committee held four meetings during the year under review.
18) Publication of the terms of reference of the Audit Committee.
19) Mr Marinkovich assumes his seat on the Board effective immediately, and will serve as chairman of the audit committee.
20) Nevertheless, there are a number of attributes that, in my view, are essential for a truly effective audit committee.
21) The fraud companies a higher percentage of gray directors on the audit committee.
22) Dr. Neal is also a director of our new company as chair of the audit committee.
23) Finally, this paper proposes some policy recommendations, in order to improve the effectiveness of Chinese audit committee system.
24) S. , Britain and Canada. The third and fourth chapters analyze the current audit committee regulation on both theoretical and actual practices.
25) Sir Roderick Eddington, the board's lead independent director and head of its powerful audit committee, is a former top News Corp. executive.
26) Star of the podium was silver-haired David Will,[http://sentencedict.com/audit committee.html] the now ex-head of the internal audit committee and he had a fistful of dangerous documents.
27) According to our country's present corporate governance structure, shareholders' meeting, board of directors, independent director and audit committee can't be competent at the auditing consigner.
28) The board will advise INT, the World Bank President, and the Bank's Audit Committee on the operations of the unit, its performance, and interactions with other parts of the World Bank Group.
29) This understanding should be codified in the charters of the internal audit activity and audit committee.
30) The registered public accounting firm shall report directly to the audit committee.
More similar words: joint committee, select committee, management committee, federal open market committee, committee, steering committee, subcommittee, committeeman, committee system, ethics committee, committee member, standing committee, committee meeting, central committee, welcoming committee, executive committee, ways and means committee, political action committee, committed, International Olympic Committee, uncommitted, intermittent claudication, audit trail, committal, meet commitments, non-committal, noncommittal, remittee, permittee, audit.