Synonym: baffled, befuddled, bemused, bewildered, confounded, confused, lost, mazed, mixed-up. Similar words: at school, whatsoever, itself, of itself, in itself, by itself, seal, season. Meaning: adj. perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment.
Random good picture Not show
1. A storm was brewing up out at sea.
2. He was drowned at sea.
3. After 21 days at sea, we sighted land.
4. Her ashes were scattered at sea.
5. Too much toxic waste is being dumped at sea.
6. They scattered his ashes at sea.
7. The invading force, conscious of their numerical inferiority at sea, decided on an airborne attack.
8. But at sea the wind can build up giant, powerful waves.
9. After months of solitude at sea it felt strange to be in company.
10. The ship wrecked at sea.
11. After twelve days at sea, they sighted land.WHICH WORD?
12. The boats are all out at sea.
13. Pity the poor sailors at sea in this storm!
14. Storms at sea impeded our progress .
15. They are all out at sea.
16. I'm all/completely at sea with the new coins.
17. We spent three weeks at sea.
18. They were lost at sea.
19. Greenpeace has been harassing whaling operations at sea.
20. They hoped to defeat the enemy at sea.
21. After five days at sea[sentencedict.com], we sighted land.
22. It happened on the second night at sea.
23. The ship was lost at sea.
24. After three days at sea, we sighted land.
25. The resulting salty water will be discharged at sea.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. I'm all at sea with these new regulations.
27. He spent over 30 years at sea .
28. His ashes were scattered at sea.
29. It was good to be on dry land again after months at sea.
30. The wooden boat was built to withstand just about every weather condition at sea.
More similar words: at school, whatsoever, itself, of itself, in itself, by itself, seal, season, in season, research, researcher, in search of.