Random good picture Not show
1. Five arborization molecules were synthesized.
2. The evident arborization structure was observed at the egg handle on egg surface when the egg protoplasm drew back.
3. Corneal stroma cells formed triangle and arborization , cell-cell junction was obvious, and formed network link.
4. Most of the external carotid artery branches showing arborization, (5.66%) were tussocky.
5. This paper concludes that the Altyn Tagh Fault, in a form of "arborization", disappeared in the Jiuxi Basin and Huahai Basin.
6. One kind contains the liver moss grain shape, arborization inclusions of agate.
7. If successful,(http://sentencedict.com/arborization.html) the image also takes the shape of withered arborization .
8. However, Non-glandular hairs consist of 3-20 cells, they can be divided into 3 kinds: uniseriate , two-branched, three-branched and more branched arborization.
9. The way to influence the concrete strength is floc and arborization formed in concrete.
10. The body of lightning stroke injury might appear the pattern of arborization owing to phlebitis of electricity burn.
More similar words: carbonization, theorization, motorization, vaporization, valorization, memorization, decarburization, decarbonization, factorization, authorization, deodorization, categorization, authorization code, heat of vaporization, letter of authorization, dephosphorization, without authorization, notarization, polarization, solarization, pauperization, cicatrization, sulfurization, pulverization, tenderization, vulgarization, summarization, isomerization, cauterization, computerization.