Random good picture Not show
1. Solarization is another technique that can be used during summer to literally cook the pests.
2. The soil solarization treatment affected obviously on the sclerotium of eggplant Verticillium Wilt in the protective cultivation.
3. An optical glass which has excellent unsusceptibility to solarization and is prevented from generating platinum knots.
4. Because the sunlight sunburn the solarization causes the color spot does not appear immediately, but will be passes through period of time to be only then budding.
5. Product should be prevented from solarization, drenching, over-heat and impurity entering the package barrel during delivery.
6. This can be seen as a solarization or blooming of the picture highlights (see Figure 1).
7. After especially qualify solarization skin.
8. After the pate and the ocular region are the solarization suffers injury, are easiest dry and present the wrinkle the spot.sentencedict.com
9. Green tea: Every day drinks two cups of green tea, neutral, because the solarization produces and piles up in skin's free radical.
10. Cracks will appear due to winter expansion or summer solarization.
11. Specially usually little suns the human, long time accepts the solarization , will suffer from the melanin lump possibility to increase.
12. The expert starts out the exercise prescription especially for the resident, and suggested that every day insisted 1 hour solarization , prevents and controls the osteoporosis the occurrence.
13. The filler of Cloth Chicken is mainly wood dust, and the wood fillers were cut through five processes including solarization, filtration, antisepsis, disinfecting and drying.
14. Da Xun of A of brand sale expert points out, only between openly exposure and solarization delicate difference, if hold bad balance, meet going too far as bad as not going far enough.
15. It's better to store the products indoor, and they should be covered to avoid the solarization and rain if stored outdoor.
16. The filler of Cloth Cow is mainly wood dust, and the wood fillers were cut through five processes including solarization, filtration, antisepsis, disinfecting and drying.
17. All kinds of shortages and regrets of the used motorcycle seat-saddle will be overcome by using "Caiyun" special seat-cover with the function of solarization and health protection.
18. In use, the umbrella-shaped cloak of the utility model can be adjusted according to the solarization direction so as to obtain large-area screen.
19. After enjoying the insolation, if detected that the face burns because of the solarization appears inflamed, may nurse using the milk.
20. Application: Apply appropriate amount to face and neck and then massage till it is absorbed; it will give a better effect if used after solarization or at night.
21. Royal jelly have antioxidant effect and can lighten the shin pigmentation caused by solarization and skin aging, and enhance skin ability of keeping moisture.
22. The filler of Cloth Dragon is mainly wood dust, and the wood fillers were cut through five processes including solarization, filtration, antisepsis, disinfecting and drying.
23. With the increasing of damage level, input-output ratios of the different control measures had been decreased except ridge and furrow Solarization and Dazomet 98% GR.
24. The other micrographs have revealed the distribution of photolytic silver in the interior of the grains and in the undeformed solarization region.
25. Isunte ramie ( linen , hemp ) fibers resist solarization.
More similar words: polarization, depolarization, repolarization, regularization, secularization, modularization, popularization, vascularization, particularization, notarization, summarization, vulgarization, militarization, familiarization, demilitarization, solarize, theorization, volatilization, pauperization, vaporization, memorization, valorization, motorization, cauterization, authorization, isomerization, pulverization, factorization, cicatrization, pasteurization.