Random good picture Not show
(1) This is a form of APOMIXIS.
(2) Apomixis is a special reproductive way widely exist in plantae.
(3) Researchers have propounded the main target of rice apomixis . It is dominant and simplicity, specificity and spontaneity, facultative and lethal, polyploidy and hybridity.
(4) The practical value of apomixis in plant breeding is rem.
(5) Apomixis was evaluated based on comparison of seed setting rates between treatments of pollination with emasculation, bagging and removal of stigma.
(6) As presented in has high degree of apomixis , E. binata might act as a potential valuable donor for apomixis gene .
(7) Apomixis was completed by biflagellated gametes which were released from gametophytes. Biflagellate neutral zoospores and quadriflagellate neutral zoospores were observed.
(8) The advantages are via apomixis and degenerate the speed of convergent and diversity of the swarm are improved apparently.
(9) This shows that apomixis seeds of Taraxacum leucanthum (Ledeb. ) Ledeb. are aborted, it mainly through sexual reproduction to reproduce.
(10) The foundation of AFLP experimental system that was suitable for sugar beet apomixis was confirmed by the analysis of sugar beet leaf genome DNA.
(11) In genetic engineering, multiple identical copies of a gene are produced in cloning vectors, such as plasmids and phages. See gene cloning. See also apomixis.
(12) The approaches for decreasing the gene flow include chloroplast transformation, pollen sterility, seed sterility, cleistogamy, apomixis, temporal control, and transgenic mitigation.
(13) Ootid divided spontaneously into 2 and 4 cell proembryo and multicell globular proembryo. In the end it developed into apomixis embryo.
(14) This paper deals with the genetic test on the apomixis of Japonica rice "84-15" and its utilization in breeding.
(15) The term also describes the development of an unfertilized female gamete into the sporophyte, a phenomenon described as PARTHENOGENESIS. See apospory; apomixis.
(16) The embryo in hickory origined from nucellar cells and it belonged to adventitious embryony reproduction one type of apomixis.
(17) The research was conducted during 1978-1981 to study the effect of distant pollination combined with hormone treatment on sorghum distant hybridization and apomixis. Sentencedict.com
(18) Therfore, C1001 was an useful rice germplasm with several types of apomixis and was worthy of further study and exploitation.
(19) This paper majorly reported the new advance of studies on Sichuan apomixis rice, and discussed the utilization value of the representative apomixis rice materials in China.
(20) The results revealed the practicability of ion beam implantation technique in creating new polyploidy idioplasm, which could provide a new approach for searching the material with apomixis.