Random good picture Not show
1. Many teachers qualify for an annual increment.
2. The total annual increment can take anything from 1 to 5 months for completion.
3. The value of this annual increment of rich topsoil can hardly be exaggerated.
4. The total, average and current annual increment of breast diameter of stand average stem are best.
5. The results show that ( 1 ) the annual increment rate of desertification in Yanchi in past 40 years was 4.03% .
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Either Eucalyptus urophylla or Pinus massoniana, the current annual increment of tree height, diameter and volume were higher at non-pollution plots than at pollution plots.
7. Trainees are paid on Clinical Scientist grade A, which is currently ￡9,239 p.a. increasing by annual increments.
8. The lowest is Grade 7 and would include Assistant Keepers starting on ￡24,379 rising by annual increments to ￡29,073.
9. However, the coupling degree increased rapidly, with an average annual increment of 4.89 degrees. From 2008, Hunan Province shall enter the period of over-exploitation.
10. However, there is also adept consumer expresses, mahogany furniture, annual increment of more than 15%, this is nothing more than a business promotional gimmick.
11. Site preparation quality in poor overflow land influences not only on survival rate of forest in the same year, but also on growth and annual increment after survival of forest.
12. While standard degree of closing of the plantation reached 0.85, current annual increment of DBH started to decline, and the intensity of thinning should not exceed 30%.
13. Results Schoolboys who were at higher adolescent height developmental levels had greater annual increment in height and higher sexual developmental levels.
14. Also do take note that our HQ in Germany practices annual increment, whereby the new pricing takes effect from deliveries scheduled in the following year.
15. The quality of stand was evaluated by means of the selection index of mean annual increment and slope of grain.
16. Controlled burning significantly improved the growth of the diameter at butt-end and its current annual increment, and the growth of the height and its current annual increment.
More similar words: annual statement, annual income, annual interest, increment, annual interest rate, incremental, annualize, incrementation, annual premium, incremental cost, incremental change, incremental revenue, incremental encoder, quality requirements, annual, annually, biannual, biannually, annual pay, annual ring, annual rate, semiannual, annual budget, annual audit, semiannually, annual basis, annual output, annual report, annual review, annual salary.