Random good picture Not show
(1) Those enchanting illustrations for Ambrose Heath's Good Food books?
(2) The amazing prediction came yesterday by controversial agent Ambrose Mendy, the man behind Nigel Benn's rise to fame.
(3) When Ambrose heard of this he excommunicated Theodosius and refused to give him the sacraments until he had done public penance.
(4) Watkins hit 16 before being bowled by Ambrose.
(5) Stephen Ambrose is a historian and teacher.
(6) Jeff: "The Devil's Dictionary" by Ambrose Bierce.
(7) John Ambrose Fleming invents the vacuum tube.
(8) John Ambrose Fleming invents the two - Fleming Valve.
(9) AMBROSE : It is a very powerful part of America that we so self - critical.
(10) For example[sentencedict.com], he holds that Saint Ambrose had no right to excommunicate the Emperor Theodosius after the massacre of Thessalonica.
(11) As suggested by the fables below,(sentencedict.com) Ambrose Bierce was not always impressed by the caliber of the people who served in the federal government of his time.
(12) FAITH LAPIDUS: "The Boarded Window" was written by Ambrose Bierce. It was adapted for Special English by Lawan Davis who was also the producer. The storyteller was Shep O'Neal.
(13) This adapted version of Ambrose Bierce’s The Devil’s Dictionary contains words like brute, gallows, damn, wrath, and X.
(14) Ambrose Bierce reveals how far science had come by 100 years ago with the following entries in his Devil’s Dictionary.
(15) Makes up when the stage, Ambrose shoots to keep off once more by opposite party guard.
(16) These changing meanings and roles of queen make Ambrose Bierce’s Devil’s Dictionary entry just about right.
(17) Like Aesop before him, Ambrose Bierce included animals in his fables in order to demonstrate human failings and quirks of character.
(18) Someone a lot more important than'Lieutenant Ambrose ,'or whatever your name really is.
(19) Although a passionate lover in his youth, after his baptism by Ambrose he became a champion of asceticism.
(20) Some likened it to facing the fast bowler Curtly Ambrose in a fading light.
(21) This would explain the rapid rise to maturity of the likes of Marshall, Patterson and Ambrose.
(22) This requirement is appropriate in a Public Order Act, and resolves the point left open by the court in Ambrose.
(23) During this period she had an unhappy love affair with the painter Ambrose McEvoy.
(24) The Devil’s Dictionary, as I’ve mentioned before, was written more than 100 years ago by Ambrose Bierce, a rather cynical guy. And so I think one I can only love from this safe distance.
(25) Andigelei replacing old captain of the Netherlands , the injury Todorov replace Sam, Zheng Zhi replace Ambrose.
(26) Newcastle have a problem position on the right side of midfield, with both Lee Bowyer and Darren Ambrose so far failing to fill the boots of the departed Nolberto Solano .
(27) What expectation does the following definition, from The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914?), upset?
(28) "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility. " - Ambrose Bierce.
(29) Command of the North's Army of the Potomac went from Irwin McDowell to George McClellan to Ambrose Burnside to Joe Hooker to George Meade.
(30) FAITH LAPIDUS: You have just heard the American story "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge. "It was written by Ambrose Bierce. Your storyteller was Shep O'Neal.
More similar words: ambrose bierce, ambrosia, ambrosial, ambry, cambric, gambrel, cambria, chambray, cambrian, alhambra, cambridge, embroil, pembroke, precambrian, imbroglio, embroider, embroiled, embroidery, cambrian period, embroidered, embroiderer, embrocation, embroilment, Cambridgeshire, william bradford, potassium bromide, cambridge university, rose, brown-nose, brownnose.