Random good picture Not show
(1) Abominable insects disappeared, Alocasia and better growth.
(2) Dripping Guanyin, Araceae, Alocasia genus, also known as "water lotus."
(3) Alocasia in Pentu drought conditions, leaves soft and drooping, but soon after watering form of restitution, there is a certain resistance to drought.
(4) One day, I found surprising, Alocasia leaves droop a few vines, the top is a small bud, I finally made the effort to return.
(5) ObjectiveTo study the anticancer effects of different solvent extracts from Alocasia macrorrhiza in vitro.
(6) Common examples include Rhus chinensis, Rhus hypoleuca, Rhus succedanea Alocasia cucullata, Alocasia macrorrhiza, Colocasia esculenta and Excocaria agallocha.
(7) Objective To evaluate the efficacy of combination therapy with processed alocasia powder in patients with recurrent pulmonary tuberculosis. Sentencedict.com
(8) Observations on the Behavior of Cytogenetics and Pollen Development of Alocasia odora ( Lindl . ) K.
(9) ConclusionThere is good cytotoxicity of the ethyl acetate and acetone extracts from Alocasia macrorrhiza to tumor cells, and no obvious acute toxicity has been observed.
(10) Effects of different growth regulators combination on callus inducement, proliferation and differentiation were studied with rhizomes of Alocasia macrorrhiza as explants.
More similar words: colocasia, social occasion, ceremonial occasion, caucasia, caucasian, halocarbon, kilocalorie, local anesthesia, transcaucasia, local anaesthesia, sialolithiasis, asia, basia, Asian, loca, aphasia, cassia, local, aplasia, eurasia, asiatic, ectasia, locate, locally, locale, fantasia, asia minor, eurasian, dysphasia, gymnasia.