Random good picture Not show
1. There had to be a snag, of course, a fly in the ointment.
2. You might sigh: "It's a fly in the ointment ah!"
3. He finds the place wonderful but there is a fly in the ointment: it is too far from the town.
4. I like that house. But there's a fly in the ointment: I have to commute so far to work.
5. I like the house, but there's a fly in the ointment: I have to commute so far to work.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Another hotel seems to be a fly in the ointment, blocking part of the beautiful ocean view.
7. It didn't take long before we discovered a fly in the ointment, however.
8. We were having a picnic, when suddenly there came a downpour , which was rather a fly in the ointment.
9. Mobile phones are quite popular nowadays, but they ring at any time in the public areas. It is a fly in the ointment.
10. Variety is the world, the existence of any national culture have their characteristics, although a fly in the ointment, but certainly better than defects.
11. Although they look beautiful, but the intentions of view, always feel a fly in the ointment.
More similar words: appointment, disappointment, contentment, resentment, discontentment, enchantment, in the open, in the offing, flying colours, in the event of, fourteenth amendment, point, joint, anoint, go into, points, point to, appoint, point out, Anointed, pinpoint, allotment, vestment, abetment, in the red, in the way, plinth, in that, pointless, to the point.