Random good picture Not show
1. Date was analysed by spss statistical software.
2. SPSS 11.0 statistical software was used for statistical analysis.
3. Statistical analysis was accomplished with SPSS soft package.
4. Application SPSS then do regression analysis shows that equation, after the screening.
5. The SPSS Alumnae Association serves as a link between past and present students of the school.
6. SPSS 10.0 software package was used for Mann - whitney U test.
7. SPSS and Epi Info 6.02 was used for data analysis.
8. The analysis tool is SPSS 13.0; statistical method is mean comparison and independent sample t test.
9. Methods SPSS was used to analyze the general clinical and coronary angiographic data of 113 patients with coronary bypass surgery performed.
10. SPSS 12.0 was applied to analyze the association between allelic gene and genotypic distribution and uterine leiomyomas.
11. Data were analyzed using by Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) 15.0.
12. Statistical method: The software of SPSS 10.0 for Windows was used.
13. The experiment data of X-ray diffraction are analyzed by using factor analysis and cluster analysis in Statistical Program for Social Sciences(SPSS) .
14. The data were keyed into the computer and SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Science) Version 12.0 was used to conduct statistic analysis.
15. The data were then analyzed by the software SPSS 10.0 statistically.
16. This article has someinnovations in the following aspects:1. Use SPSS, it analyze sale revenue, profit of our CMI product.
17. Next step is generalizing and analyzing the interview data, then use SPSS software for statistic analysis.
18. The instructions in this section assume you have installed SPSS PASW Modeler 13 and connected it to your database using an ODBC connection.
19. Methods STD case-reporting data were collected and analyzed with the SPSS software and Microsoft EXCEL.sentencedict.com
20. EPI Data 3.02 was used for data entry and SPSS 13.0 for data analysis.
21. Adopted Epi Data 3.0 software to establish database, and analyzed the data with SPSS 12.0 software.
22. Methods: The results of structured questionnaires were analyzed with SPSS statistical software.
23. Data were analyzed using Statistical Package for the Social Science ( SPSS ) 10.0 version.
24. According to these genetic fingerprint maps of six WA combinations and two BT hybrid rice combinations, the cluster analysis was carried out by using SPSS software.
25. Finally, examine the rationality of the evaluation system by collecting data from questionnaire survey, processing them with software of Excel and SPSS, taking statistical description and so on.
26. Data were collected in semi - structured interviews and were analyzed by content analysis and SPSS software.
27. Our study collects 150 samples of open questionnaire and analyses via Content analysis and SPSS.
28. Time series forecasting models of total food-grain consumption in China were selected by using SPSS, and were built based on the correlative relationship between quantity of consumption and time.
29. A self-composed questioning paper was used with application of SPSS software for data processing.
30. It took the website of Pudong New Area District government as an example and using the multiple response method of SPSS to do the study.