Random good picture Not show
1. Astrology and alternative medicine are part of the New Age movement.
2. New age hippie loves fashion but do not want to be fashion victim.
3. I don't buy into all that New Age stuff.
4. A new age for mankind is dawning.
5. My massage therapist always plays New Age music to help me relax.
6. She was involved in many New Age activities such as yoga and healing.
7. A new age dawned with the invention of the radio.
8. Molecular biology is pushing medicine into a new age .
9. New Age travellers were on the road again today, looking for a place to hold their midsummer festival.
10. New Age thinking seems to be a hotchpotch of old and new ideas.
11. This cooperation is not a new age spiritualism.
12. A new style was devised for the new age.
13. The New Age is not one vast organisation.
14. Today she runs her own New Age self-help business, Kismet, employing four staff.
15. Yet she is also known for her New Age spiritual writings and teachings about past lives, a higher self and reincarnation.
16. These two truly began the new age of cloning-which means they initiated a new age of biotechnology.
17. He is a throwback, the New Age kid who is making millions, but plays because he likes to play.
18. Ken found it hard to adapt to the new age.
19. That anecdote, told in Beatrice Hastings' New Age column, seems true to life.
20. The first explosion of the atomic bomb prophesied of change and a new age.
21. The radio, that most ubiquitous of consumer-electronic appliances, is about to enter a new age.
22. On that basis, we shall survey some of these New Age and occult forms of divination.
23. Descartes also claimed that the new rationalist methodology would bring human mastery over nature and a new age of human well-being.
24. The traditional outcast or pariah becomes the hero in this new age.
25. We could, therefore, stand on the threshold of a new age of crisis.
26. Perhaps we are emerging from the Dark Ages of Community Care and we are moving into a new age of enlightenment.
27. Arthur Schlesinger keeps writing about cycles of history, while New Age psychotherapists rhapsodize about biorhythms.
28. None the less,[sentence dictionary] there is cautious optimism at the dawning of a new age.
29. And Greenness can be seen as the political wing of the New Age.
30. There is a ban on alcohol and drugs and new age travellers will be discouraged.