Random good picture Not show
1. This image was created the 0.8 - meter IAC 80 telescope on the Canary Islands of Spain.
2. Collective agreements must be certified by the tripartite Industrial Arbitration Court (IAC) before they come into effect.
3. The IBP, IAC and IBF have been operated and managed in the modes of risk mortgage by key managerial and technical persons.
4. Internal amplification control ( IAC ) was designed for SDA to achieve accuracy of the results.
5. IAC - CPR method was the best , and 80 IAC - CPR wasbetter than other two.
6. Objective : To report diagnosis and treatment of 24 cases intracranial arachnoid cysts ( IAC ).
7. Objective : To explore the clinical features and therapeutic regimen of intracranial arachnoid cyst ( IAC ) .
8. The size of the facial nerve and cochleovestibular nerve in IAC has individual difference.
9. To evaluate the application of endoscope in acoustic neuroma resection in internal auditory canal ( IAC ).
More similar words: triac, iliac, celiac, diacid, zodiac, fiacre, niacin, guaiac, maniac, pontiac, coeliac, mediacy, cardiac, elegiac, mariachi, maniacal, demoniac, ammoniac, amnesiac, antiacid, diacetyl, zodiacal, celeriac, brainiac, immediacy, egomaniac, insomniac, diachrony, paranoiac, maniacally.