Random good picture Not show
1. Four methods for extracting GSH from Saccharomyces cerevisiae were studied in this paper.
2. With higher concentration of Tiopronin, GSH, or DHT, the ROM production decreased accordingly.
3. Whey protein is particularly rich in substrates for GSH synthesis.
4. A yeast haploid S1(a) with high intracellular content of reduced glutathione (GSH) was selected from 75 yeast strains by primary screening and isolation of haploid, and then marked with auxotroph.
5. Key technologies are discussed, such as state and transient service, service data element(SDE), notification, lifecycle, callback, grid service handle(GSH) and grid service reference(GSR).
6. Glutathione peroxidase ( GSH - Px ) acts as a free radical scavenger.
7. GSH exists all kinds of organizations and the cells in human body, which can adjust the synthesis of protein and ribonucleotide and is related to the antioxidant capacity of the body.
8. This parallel suggests that GSH - DH is involved in the improver action of Asc via its dehydro - form.
9. GSH plays a vital role in the initiation and progression of diabetes vasculopathy and adiposis hepatica.
10. This process requires resynthesis of GSH as indicated in the figure.
11. Hordenine propyl formate and chemical osmosis are the two ways of extracting Glutathione (GSH) from yeast have been introduced and compared in this review.
12. After fertilization, GSH plays an active role in the formation of the male pronucleus, and has a beneficial effect on early embryogenesis.
13. Intracellular thiols such as glutathione(GSH), cysteine(Cys), and homocysteine(Hcy) play a crucial role in maintaining biological redox homeostasis.
14. Methods Concentration of GSH and GSSG were measured individually in body fluid including serum,[sentencedict.com] plasma and red blood cell fluid.
15. The relative muscle mass of gastrocnemius and the contents of malonal dehydealdehyde (MDA) and glutathione (GSH) in rats were observed.
16. Cysteine is the crucial limiting amino acid for intracellular GSH synthesis.
17. Carnosine supplementation decreased the production of serum lactic acid, serum urea, muscle MDA, and the consumption of liver glycogen, muscle GSH and SOD.
18. Each group were measurd T - AOC, MDA, SOD, CAT, GSH, GSH - Px, liver function and pathology.
19. Objective : To research the treatment of fracture at femoral condyle with GSH nails.
20. Several feeding fed - batch culture methods for the production of glutathione ( GSH ) by Saccharomyces cerevisiae were compared.
21. Objective : To explore the effect of glutathione peroxidase ( GSH - PX ), lipid peroxidation ( LPO ) and superoxide dismutase ( SOD ) on ...
22. The other method was tried, after cutting the fusion protein, we treated the protein by the GSH/GSSG refolding system, the result showed that they has no activity.
23. After FP acidolysis, the lignin was once again found to be GSH type just like MWL.
24. RESULTS Extraction of Herba Epimedii reduced elevation of serum concentration of BUN, Scr and renal cortex MDA content induced by gentamicin, and depletion of GSH was also alleviated.
25. TNA increased Glutathione S - Transferase ( GST ) activity and Glutathione ( GSH ) content obviously in soybean.
26. Method: The model of hepatic injury was prepared with distillate spirit administration by gavage, to observe the change of ALT, AST and TG in serum and the GSH, MDA in homogenate.
27. Furthermore, XZKC exerts effective protection on vascular endothelial function, and can make GSH/GSSG redox status shift towards deoxidation.
28. Betulin and Betulinic acid treatment could decrease serum AST, ALT activities and hepatic MDA level significantly, and critically increased hepatic GSH and CAT levels.
29. With the concentration of glycin increasing, the Saccharomyces cerevisiae HSJB1 biomass decreased, but the GSH yield had no greatly change.
30. Listing 7 shows the use of the geronimo.sh start command to start WebSphere Application Server Community Edition as well as the use of the gsh.sh command to wait on startup.
More similar words: dog show, hogshead, mug shot, eggshell, log sheet, dog shit, mugshot, big shot, longshot, long shot, kingship, tangshan, flagship, feng shui, a big shot, slingshot, longshore, a long shot, egg-shaped, ring-shaped, going short, swing shift, alongshore, backing sheet, winding-sheet, whaling ship, walking shoe, by a long shot, betting shop, sailing ship.