Random good picture Not show
4. Although I poured it carefully, I still managed to spill some.
5. She walked home by herself, although she knew that it was dangerous.
6. Although patience and persistence is a painful thing, but it can gradually bring you the benefits.
7. Although Bill has been in trouble with the police,he earns an honest penny these days by driving a van.
8. I like her, although I could cheerfully throttle her at times .
9. Although there is no overt hostility, black and white students do not mix much.
10. He went through with his plan although all his friends advised him to abandon it.
11. Although she is very poor, she has not lost her dignity.
12. Although we still depict nostalgic snow scenes on Christmas cards, winters are now very much warmer.
13. Although he had only entered the contest for fun, he won first prize.
14. They are generous although they are poor.
15. Although officially a dependent territory the island is effectively autonomous.
16. Although I moistened it, the flap doesn't stick to the envelope.
17. Although the main characters in the novel are so true to life, they are imaginary.
18. Although she is young, she is very independent.
19. Although my car is very old, it still runs very well.
20. Although it doesn't look like it, the whole thing is highly organized.
21. He hopes to live in although his home is not far from the college.sentencedict.com/although.html
22. Although she's lived there for ten years, the villagers still treat her as an outsider.
23. I have great/the greatest respect for his ideas, although I don't agree with them.
24. Although the mill is no longer in commercial use, it is maintained as a working museum.
25. The scandal has been discussed by the politburo, although the authorities have tried to hush it up.
26. Although he was ill, he went to work.
27. Although the ship started to tip over , she soon righted herself.
28. Dream is like underwear.Although you have it,you can not show it to everyone you meet.
29. Although small, the kitchen is well designed.
30. The doctor was able to treat the disease although he could not put his finger on the exact cause.
More similar words: though, a thought, as though, even though, at the thought of, all through, thorough, fall through, pull through, throughout, thoroughly, wealth, health, wealthy, without, dough, go without, smooth out, do without, enough, ought to, drought, through, roughly, go through, without doubt, get through, run through, come through, put through.