Random good picture Not show
1. He was admitted to the casualty ward.
2. She lost her job in 1989, a casualty of the recession.
3. The driver was rushed to casualty after the car accident.
4. She read through the casualty list anxiously.
5. Training includes realistic simulation of casualty procedures.
6. The property sector was another casualty of the lurch towards higher interest rates.
7. The first casualty of the reorganization will be the bus service, which will be stopped altogether.
8. These casualty totals have to be set against the continuing growth in traffic.
9. Rosemary ended up in casualty last night.
10. He was admitted to casualty with head injuries.
11. Small shops have been a casualty of the recession.
12. There are fears that the casualty toll may be higher.
13. Mr. Jones was the first casualty of the firm's cut - backs.
14. She treats skin and soft tissue injuries in casualty.
15. She had to be rushed to casualty.
16. The Safer City Project is the latest casualty of financial cutbacks.
17. He works as a doctor in casualty.
18. I was taken to casualty at St Thomas's Hospital.
19. The victims were rushed to casualty in an ambulance.
20. The cottage was a casualty of the forest fire.
21. We waited in casualty until a doctor could see us.
22. She became a casualty of the reduction in part-time work .
23. Another casualty was Gordon Ashworth, a senior aide to Peterson,(http://Sentencedict.com) who resigned over money paid to redecorate his house.
24. Bearing in mind the recent huge casualty statistics, their sausages probably contained minced human flesh.
25. The corruption scandal has claimed yet another casualty: the Finance Minister, who was forced to resign last night.
26. Alphameric was the day's major casualty with its shares plunging 32 percent to 23p as hopes for its profit recovery faded.
27. Never apply water to a burn from an electric shock while the casualty is still in contact with the electric current.
28. A six-mile exclusion zone was ordered around the ship while a tug towed the casualty further offshore.
29. It began to prey on my mind so much that I went to the casualty department of Charing Cross Hospital.
30. Much was seized for food by a starving population, and much became the casualty of unexploded mines and bombs.
More similar words: casual, as usual, penalty, specialty, visual, unusual, the death penalty, faculty, persuade, measure up, alter, wealth, health, measurement, measure up to, all of a sudden, wealthy, altogether, case, appeal to, although, in case, cash in, casino, in case of, cash in on, alternative, annual, sexual, ritual.