Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Your sweater will shrink if you wash it at too high a temperature.
2. The washing powder bleached my sweater.
3. Mother noted that my sweater was dirty with mud.
4. Pausing only to pull on a sweater, he ran out of the house.
5. The sweater had shrunk after repeated washing.
6. She decided on a beige cashmere sweater.
7. You have your sweater on inside out.
8. This jacket's too big, even with a sweater underneath.
9. Do you have this sweater in red?
10. You'd better mend that hole before the whole sweater starts to unravel.
11. I'd prefer a sweater with a polo neck.
12. The child has mucked up his sweater again.
13. Put a sweater on if you're cold.
14. Peter decided on a blue sweater.
15. You're wearing your sweater inside out.
16. My sweater got mangled in the washing machine.
17. My best sweater is covered with fluff.
18. You must be boiling in that thick sweater.
19. She was wearing black slacks and a white sweater.
20. He took off his sweater, rolled it into a pillow and lay down on the grass.
21. I think I'll swap this sweater for one in another colour.sentencedict.com
22. She took a light sweater in case the evening was cool.
23. The new sweater was a tight fit.
24. She was wearing the obligatory sweater and pearl necklace.
25. He was garbed in sweater, tweed jacket, and flying boots.
26. She was wearing dark blue pants and a white sweater.
27. How long will it take you to knit up this sweater?
28. She had Mickey Mouse or some other cartoon/Disney character on her sweater.
29. She sat there sulking and picking the pills off her sweater.
30. She noticed some bits of fluff on the sleeve of her sweater.
More similar words: theater, swear, create, threaten, repeatedly, water, later, by water, hold water, material, alma mater, inveterate, boiling water, sooner or later, building materials, wear, sweep, swell, weave, as well, wear out, wear off, weaken, wealth, may as well, answer for, as well as, wealthy, eat, neat.