6. I will not wear this dress if you object to it.
7. She should wear a thinner shirt in summer.
8. She likes to wear short skirts to show off her legs.
9. The one who wants to wear a crown must bear the weight.
10. You can't wear the red pants.
11. In winter we wear woollen clothes to keep us warm.
12. Do yourself a favour and wear a helmet on the bike.
13. I wear blue-tinted glasses on sunny days.
14. Pipe smokers sometimes wear down the tips of their teeth where they grip their pipes.
15. The materials are soft and comfortable to wear.
16. Trainers are so comfortable to wear.
17. Please wear trainers in the gym, to avoid scuffing the floor.
18. It would dishonour my family if I didn't wear the veil.
19. He'll only wear clothes with a designer label.
20. The workers wear masks to avoid inhaling the dust.
21. This suit has been in constant wear for two years.
22. Is it the fashion to wear short skirts? Yes, short skirts are in fashion.
23. Your smile looks adorable. You should wear it more often.
24. When setting out on a long walk, always wear suitable boots.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. You should wear something light-coloured when you're cycling at night so that you're more visible.
27. The team is sponsored by JVC, so the players wear the letters JVC on their shirts.
28. God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them.
29. As soon as the bristles on your toothbrush begin to wear, throw it out.
30. Those jeans have got too tight and I can't wear them any more.