Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) He's my alter ego we go everywhere together.
(3) Barry Humphries's alter ego Dame Edna has taken the US by storm.
(4) As times alter, men's affections change.
(5) We've had to alter some of our plans.
(6) Gissing used his fictional alter ego to attack Victorian morals.
(7) Drugs can alter your perception of reality.
(8) People alter their voices in relationship to background noise.
(9) Closing the factory would irrevocably alter the character of the local community for the worse.
(10) Property prices did not significantly alter during 1999.
(11) She had to alter her clothes after losing weight.
(12) Nothing can alter the fact that the refugees are our responsibility.
(13) The right to deliberately alter quotations is not a concomitant of a free press.
(14) Nothing can alter the fact that we are to blame.
(15) Mrs Reagan was widely regarded as the President's alter ego.
(16) It was the suggestion that he might alter course to win an election that really nettled him.
(17) You can alter/change the whole appearance of a room just by lighting it in a certain way.
(18) These are radical changes which will alter the complexion of the British contemporary dance scene.
(19) She is trying to alter the coat.
(20) It doesn't alter the way I feel.
(21) He denounces people who urge him to alter his ways.
(22) Would you alter it?
(23) Superman's alter ego was Clark Kent.
(24) He is unlikely to alter his game plan.
(25) The current division of labor between workers and management will alter.
(26) Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. Alter what is changeable(sentencedict.com), and accept what is mutable.
(27) Although long-distance phone calls are going up, the charge for local calls will not alter.
(28) If your new coat is too large, a tailor can alter it to fit you.
(29) By changing the tomato's genetic blueprint , scientists can alter the rate at which it ripens.
(30) Unemployment has come down slightly but this does not alter the fact that it is still a major problem.