Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. I don't think you've been altogether honest with me.
5. It was an altogether different situation.
6. Altogether there were 38 people in the bus.
7. Congress could ban the procession altogether.
8. Taken altogether, this TV play was successful.
9. Altogether, our achievements are very great.
10. The government has simply ignored the problem altogether.
11. When Artie stopped calling altogether, Julie found a new man.
12. The risk cannot be eliminated altogether.
13. I am not altogether happy about the decision.
14. The flow slowed, then ceased altogether.
15. I don't altogether agree with you.
16. It is sometimes impossible to avoid conflict altogether.
17. He's not altogether sure what to do.
18. Some MPs want to abolish the tax altogether.
19. Altogether on the trip we clocked up over 1,800 miles.
20. The sobs came less frequently, then stopped altogether.
21. Well, now just a second, I don't altogether agree with the premise.
22. I'd like to have 100 sheets altogether.
23. Be careful he doesn't edge you out of your job altogether.
24. The train went slower and slower until it stopped altogether.
25. Cars are useful, but their impact on the environment is another matter altogether.
26. A growing number of employers are trying to bypass the unions altogether.
27. The best option would be to cancel the trip altogether.
28. There's a danger that when people lose their jobs they drop out altogether.
29. Britain has a dozen warships in the area, with a total of five thousand military personnel altogether.
30. Since my heart attack, I've cut fatty foods out altogether.
More similar words: together, go together, get together, together with, bring together, piece together, appeal to, all too, fall to, fail to, be useful to, alter, as a result of, wealth, health, wealthy, penalty, casualty, although, photograph, specialty, photography, photographer, alternative, whether, the death penalty, see that, ethnic, method, ethics.