Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The verb is in the subjunctive.
2. Hasn't Mr Brittlebrain ever heard of the subjunctive?
3. Participial phrase, independent subjective structure, subjunctive mood and some phrase frames can all be regarded as the result of omitting different components of adverbial clause .
4. If there were no subjunctive mood, English would be much easier.
5. But for the Subjunctive Mood, all the English grammer has been studied by us.
6. Subjunctive mood is a verb form, indicating the speakers intention and attitude, including order, suggest, wish, hypothesis, politeness, imprecation etc.
7. The imperfect subjunctive is used in purpose and result clauses.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The Present Subjunctive is bad enough for married couples but the Pst is fatal.
9. I wish I had learned the subjunctive mood.
10. If it be asked what the subjunctive expresses, the answer is threefold.
11. Subjunctive cutting-line level adjustment method is a new data processing method to enhance the accuracy of airborne survey data and their chart's quality.
12. Subjunctive, conditional, aorist—each language has its own (Czech reportedly has 11).
13. The student found it difficult to learn the subjunctive mood of English.
14. In this sentence the verb is in the subjunctive mood.
15. In his lecture the teacher expanded on the uses of the English subjunctive mood.
16. There are three kinds of mood in English: the indicative mood, the imperative mood and the subjunctive mood.
17. In the sentence 'I wish I were a bird','were' is a subjunctive.
18. In " if I were you " the verb " were " is in the subjunctive.
19. In 'I wish you were here', 'were' is in the subjunctive.
20. In the sentence 'I wish I were rich', the verb 'were' is in the subjunctive.
21. In 'I wish I were taller', 'were' is a subjunctive.
22. The theory uses the notion of a possible world in order to give its account of truth conditions for subjunctive conditionals.
23. The distinction between our dependent conditionals and others is thus not a difference between the indicative and the subjunctive mood.
24. The theory therefore analyses the certainty required for a knowledge claim as the belief that the two subjunctive conditionals are satisfied.
25. In his lecture the teacher enlarged on the uses of the English subjunctive mood.
26. This paper attempts to explain the use of past tense in the subjunctive clause from the perspective of temporal deixis .
27. This book is made up of 6 chapters - comparisons , relatives, negatives, subjunctive mood, inversion, and exercises.
28. In English the indicative mood is used to make factual statements, the subjunctive mood to indicate doubt or unlikelihood , and the imperative mood to express a command.
29. It includes 6 chapters : Comparisons, Relatives , Negatives , Subjunctive Mood , Inversion, and Exercises.
30. In spite of the different meanings, how can we grasp the structures of the subjunctive mood with the help of the tenses of indicative mood?
More similar words: disjunctive, junction, injunction, disjunction, conjunction, in conjunction with, subjective, subjectively, instinctive, distinctive, distinctively, instinctively, distinctiveness, adjunct, juncture, unction, subjectivity, function, and function, functional, compunction, functionally, functionary, malfunction, dysfunction, punctilious, rambunctious, functionality, dysfunctional, subjugate.