Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At this juncture , I suggest we take a short break.
2. The talks are at a critical juncture .
3. At this juncture, I would like to make an important announcement.
4. At this juncture, it is impossible to say whether she will make a full recovery.
5. The battle had reached a crucial juncture.
6. What's important at this juncture is the ability of the three republics to work together.
7. It is very difficult at this juncture to predict the company's future.
8. At that juncture,[sentencedict.com/juncture.html] the majority will be leaning towards a political solution.
9. At this juncture my role was only to shout encouragement: Yeah!
10. At this juncture a codicil must be inserted.
11. The role of the novel at this juncture is seen by Brooke-Rose to be crucial.
12. At this juncture it should be noted that a considerable proportion of international lending does take this latter form.
13. The war was at such a critical juncture that some weeks was too long.
14. At this juncture , I'd like to suggest we take a short break.
15. At this juncture in bebop history, its adherents found it a higher calling than mere entertainment.
16. Even at this juncture, however, the level of social or political commitment in Manet's work has been contested.
17. Normally she would have clammed up at that juncture.
18. At which juncture, Shelford gave his troops a roasting.
19. At one juncture he found himself thinking aloud.
20. At each critical juncture an assessment should be made regarding the correct dose, correct equipment, product activity etc.
21. At this juncture, two crucially fundamental questions now emerge.
22. Fortunately, the good citizens of Geneva had enough else to think about at this juncture.
23. But although I can not do so systematically at this juncture some limited anticipatory comments may be in order.
24. While this must remain conjecture, it should be remembered that 1949 was a critical juncture.
25. It is important to contextualise Nizan's political and ideological development at this juncture.
26. Incumbents and candidates alike see this as a critical juncture in the history of the district.
27. According to all reports, the Soviets had reached for theirs at the equivalent juncture in Moscow.
28. The joint chiefs were unwilling to support a treaty at this juncture for strategic reasons.
29. Nizan found himself in a curiously paradoxical situation at this juncture.
30. There was nothing to be gained from worrying, not at this juncture.
More similar words: acupuncture, tincture, adjunct, conjunction, punctual, unctuous, picture, lecture, fracture, structure, conjecture, manufacture, architecture, manufacturer, infrastructure, sanctuary, defunct, function, and function, compunction, functional, dysfunction, malfunction, punctilious, functionary, nocturne, nocturnal, structural, uncured, manufacturing.