Random good picture Not show
(1) It was near the junction of City Road and Old Street.
(2) Turn off the motorway at junction 6.
(3) Come off the motorway at junction 6.
(4) You should slow down as you approach the junction.
(5) A ship sank at the junction of the two rivers last month.
(6) If we turn left at the next junction, we should hit the main road after five miles or so.
(7) Carry on until you get to the junction, then turn left.
(8) Get in lane early when approaching a junction.
(9) A traffic island at the junction separates left- and right-turning vehicles.
(10) He was killed at a road junction by a van driver who went through a red light.
(11) I had right of way at the junction.
(12) There's a bridge at the junction of the two rivers.
(13) The hydrolic power station stands at the junction of two rivers.
(14) Turn hard right at the next junction.
(15) Slack off / up as youapproach the junction. Sentencedict.com
(16) Buses have priority at this junction.
(17) Join the M1 at Junction 11.
(18) The car slowed down as it approached the junction.
(19) The accident happened at the junction of Forest Road and Pine Walk.
(20) Follow the road to a junction and turn left.
(21) The most complicated motorway interchange in Britain is known as Spaghetti Junction.
(22) He occasionally infringe the law by parking near a junction.
(23) I never know who has right of way at this junction.
(24) Lane closures are causing hold-ups on the M6 near junction 2.
(25) The college is on the Manchester road, by the junction with the A5.
(26) The police car finally caught up with the van at the junction.
(27) You must give way when you come to this junction.
(28) In Britain, you're supposed to put your car into neutral whenever you stop at a junction.
(29) You should lower/reduce your speed as you approach a junction.
(30) A contraflow is in operation at the works near Junction 5.
More similar words: conjunction, unction, function, functional, and function, compunction, functionary, malfunction, dysfunction, sanction, extinction, sanctioned, adjunct, distinction, juncture, punctilious, action, enunciation, faction, auction, diction, fiction, section, renunciation, annunciation, reaction, fraction, reduction, deduction, election.