Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell
2. As he leaned towards her she instinctively recoiled.
3. I acted instinctively because I had been trained and drilled to do just that.
4. Instinctively he hung back in the shelter of a rock.
5. Jane instinctively knew all was not well with her 10-month old son.
6. He knew instinctively that she would not forgive him.Sentencedict.com
7. The pilot instinctively maneuvered to avoid them.
8. I instinctively raised my arm to protect my face.
9. Without conscious thought, she instinctively placed a hand on his arm.
10. I found myself smiling back instinctively when our eyes met.
11. She knew instinctively that he was dangerous.
12. He knew instinctively where he would find her.
13. He knew instinctively that something was wrong.
14. Fish instinctively fight their way upstream against the current.
15. Do women instinctively want to find a mate and never stray?
16. Instinctively I went into a steep spiral dive, furiously angry that I had been beaten at my own game.
17. Instinctively, they are good players; what they need is exposure to international matches.
18. Instinctively he waved it from his face before getting to his feet and brushing it from the lapels of his overcoat.
19. McDermott and John, instinctively peaceful men, almost over-anxious earlier on to avoid confrontation, are even more violent when pressed.
20. Mentally or instinctively he is looking for the pattern and his antennae are an outward expression of that inward instinct.
21. Instinctively, I took off my shoes and felt the springy grass beneath my bare feet.
22. She instinctively shrunk back against the wall, her hands clasped tightly against her chest.
23. Instinctively all on the walls and ramparts ducked, even Seton, who then cursed himself for a fool.
24. Instinctively she lifted her head, and their lips met, softly at first, tasting and questing.
25. I was born in a harem, and I instinctively understood very young that behind every boundary something terrifying is hiding.
26. Freshly graduated from college back East, he instinctively rejects the example they set.
27. The sound of the door being opened made her instinctively push the child aside from her.
28. Perhaps in this case the injunction can be ignored since the pattern is so widespread and so instinctively attractive.
29. The exposure was a little frightening at first and instinctively he kept close to walls.
30. The Doctor found the porthole to the otherworld almost instinctively.
More similar words: distinctive, constructively, instinct, actively, subjectively, objectively, effectively, instructive, productively, collectively, respectively, destructively, retroactively, furtively, distinction, positively, relatively, negatively, creatively, attentively, assertively, cognitively, intuitively, inventively, tentatively, perceptively, deceptively, figuratively, comparatively, qualitatively.